IGNORED

Chat party Thursday Night!

Yama Mama

This is your personal invitation to come to the Chat Party this Thursday at 8:30 PM. All beverages will be served FREE of charge and there will be food too.

Get your Togas from the cleaners and wear them too.

Do not be shy, show up just to say HI.

We will not allow anyone to go idle, so be prepared to chat.

I hope mini muffin shows up, so she can cause trouble. Hehehehehe.

See You ALL This Thursday night!

YAMA MAMA:big-grin-emoticon::YELLOW:

Edited by Yama Mama

I'll be there. Not sure of the condition of my toga. I'll wear my thong underneath just for security.:innocent: What is this trouble I'm accused of causing I have no idea what you mean. :)

Margaret

HEY! the string on that thong goes in da back !!!:whistling:

Hey now is this pick on Mini time? I'm very nice and never cause any trouble knowingly. :innocent: It's all by accident, I promise. Now as for that string deal I know which way they go. Makes it feel like something's stuck in the wrong place right?:rotf::rotf::rotf:Kinda like having a permanent wedgie.

Margaret

This is your personal invitation to come to the Chat Party this Thursday at 8:30 PM. All beverages will be served FREE of charge and there will be food too.

Get your Togas from the cleaners and wear them too.

Do not be shy, show up just to say HI.

We will not allow anyone to go idle, so be prepared to chat.

I hope mini muffin shows up, so she can cause trouble. Hehehehehe.

See You ALL This Thursday night!

YAMA MAMA:big-grin-emoticon::YELLOW:

Do I have to wear a Toga?..I'm thinking more like ............................NEKEEEEDDD...YA HOO!!! .....................I'm in...:rotf:

Yama Mama-have toga will travel!! all I need is the $$$$ for the ticket, and Oh and yep-a passport might be handy:crackup::crackup:Hope everyone has a great time wearing their bed sheets:think: for the party and I want pics,pics,pics OK

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

Hey Annie, I wish you could be here! With all this confusion about how to wear a thong, I am not sure the photos would be very good to see, if you know what I am saying.

Anyhow, I suppose we could take some photos of our Togas.

Yama Mama:thumbsup2::You_Rock_Emoticon::beersign:

I know this is really sad folks, but I am responding to myself, just so I can keep this thread up front so everybody can see the invitation to the Chat Party tomorrow night.

I really need to get a life. Anybody got one I could borrow?

Yama Mama:beersign:

I know this is really sad folks, but I am responding to myself, just so I can keep this thread up front so everybody can see the invitation to the Chat Party tomorrow night.

How sad.. how very very sad:rotf::fnd_(16):

Since no computer at home, I won't be able to make it...but just want you to know I'll be sitting on our porch in my thong, toga, and a glass of wine thinkin' of you guys!! Have fun!

Hey Deb sweetie we need to get you a computer at home. I know you said you don't have time at home because you're busy outside. But we need reinforcements in chat. So enjoy your wine and the evening on the porch. We'll lift a glass to you in chat.

Margaret