IGNORED

Here you go Carbon One - Adapter in action!!

Larry, just wanted to show off your product for everyone to see "In Action" Worked great, very pleased. Well made, I can't say enough good things about it. Any of you guys thinking about this piece of equipment, you should go ahead and pull the trigger. The 2nd Gen on a lift is a scarey, wobbly experience. Put that big heavy thing on this adapter and she's rock solid.

The adapter is really very useful and definitely stable when on legs. A lot of members had removed their rear tire only and did maintenance on their bike while on the adapter.

As an added precaution, I leave the jack right under the adapter for my peace of mind.

I put Roxie on the adapter for whatever work I do, or even when I am cleaning her. Takes very little time and cuts way down on the backaches. The legs make changing oil a snap, since the drain pan goes right underneath without the lift in the way.

I guess I ought to take more photos, especially of the "mod" I did that makes putting the legs in WAY faster for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Larry,

Been toying around with this a little. This is what I came up with. It's a little easier and quicker for me & can be done with one hand. Just a suggestion. By the way. Been getting the bike ready for a trip. So much easier to do sitting on your product. Great job.

:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon::dancefool::smile5:

Yep those linch pins work great. Several others have added them to their lift adapters. I haven't done so with the kits as to keep costs down. Thou I supply a bolt and nut I only use a bolt myself. Just slip it in place while the bike is in the air. On getting ready to raise the bike off the stand I pull all the bolts first and then raise the bike enough till the legs drop out of the way.

Larry