IGNORED

Shes Finished

1BigDog

Finally finished the bike this past weekend. Took it out to work last night for its shakedown ride. Bike seems to run better and a bit more power with all that AIS crap removed and plenty more room to access stuff now. Repaired some small cracks and painted the Wagner Grill and inserts to match the bike as close as a spray can will allow.

I also bought those stick on ports which I was going to apply to the air boxes, however I think they look better on the saddlebags.

Sweet lookin bike for sure.. I sure can't wat to start getting mine customized for my taste.. I really like those ports on the bags too.. nice classic look. I had seen that grill cover earlier today while I was "shopping" and wondered what it would look like on the bike.. and now I know... NICE! You did good!

I like the bag lights. You should post some pics of her at night? Also what kind of pipes are those (brand and part numbers?? maybe). They look REALLY nice

so i went back and read. i guess they arn't bag lights

Nope, not bag lights...just those stick on buick port hole looking things you can get at Wal-Mart. The mufflers are reverse slash Harley Road King mufflers. $30.00 off of Ebay new from a 2004 R/K Way back in 2004. Hillis on this site also sells the mounting brackets. A much cheaper and good looking solution to spending hundreds of bucks on Bubs or something similar.

Thanks for all the compliments on the bike. Its like having a gorgeous woman and it costs as much too. A little blink of the headlight and you open your wallet and spoil the b****. :mo money::mo money::mo money:

Are these loud compared to stocks?

The mufflers are reverse slash Harley Road King mufflers. $30.00 off of Ebay new from a 2004 R/K Way back in 2004. Hillis on this site also sells the mounting brackets. A much cheaper and good looking solution to spending hundreds of bucks on Bubs or something similar.

Are these loud compared to stocks?

Stock R/K mufflers sound slightly throatier than the RSV pipes. I have mine open all the way now. Not too loud but sometimes at high speeds it gets to be a bit too much in the cockpit area. Mostly running at 80+ on the interstate.

You just keep on my friend.... as long as I remain your benificiary, you can do what ever yuo want to that bike..she sure looks sharp Ruff..

Thanks Eck....too bad I had to hide that highly polished caliper cover....:178: