IGNORED

Is this possible?

az1103

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being that the boss said "Thanks" I have to believe the answer to your question is "NOT ON THIS SITE"!:bowdown::cool17: :D

Finally !!! The right answer !!! Give that man a prize !!!! :happy34:

Yeah, I figured he doesn't really need the aggravation.......

Never had a mind, or just miss placed it?????????????????:stickpoke::duck:

Looks like a drivel thread has just started.........:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

YA THINK ???????????????:confused24::confused24::confused24::stirthepot:

________________________________________________________ NEVER RIDE FASTER THAN YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL :2133:CAN FLY

Don't you have to shower first??????:think:

For Heaven's Sake NOOO !!

No Shower necessary in these Terms. A Towel is of multiple use, just ask Ford Perfect, he will tell you the Story. But you always gotta remember " DON'T PANIC !! "

:happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::crackup::crackup::crackup:

For Heaven's Sake NOOO !!

No Shower necessary in these Terms. A Towel is of multiple use, just ask Ford Perfect, he will tell you the Story. But you always gotta remember " DON'T PANIC !! "

:happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Above all - Don't Panic! The guide says so.

It used to be able to be done,..... but now it is illegal in 48 states except MO and VT and even then it requires two men a small boy and and and inocent bystander, but one cannot be a 1st or 2nd cousin on your mothers side.

Oh ya ! It cannot be performed on any day of the week ending in day.

I hope this helps and clears up the confusion by some of the inmates, I mean members have lavished on you. If you need any more sound advice please don't hesitate to ask someone with knowledge of the subject... like me!

Good luck in your quest to get'r done!

It is certianly possible but you need the right tools.

1 - Left handed Adjustable Metric Wrench. SAE will not work.

2 - 1 quart of Blinker Fluid, Synthetic 40W is the best to use. 5W if you like them fast.

3 - If you're Airforce, you need to have at least 40-50 feet of Flightline, otherwise you need sightline.

4 - 12 ounce can of Elbow grease. I prefer Royal purple brand.

You need some parts. A clutch belt, Hollow core spark plug wires, spark plug wire cleaner, and a can or two of seasonal tire air, I like the ride of the Spring air myself.

you also will need an adjustable power band, and cross drilled brake lines, engine oil bypass kit, radiator insulator, a box of heavy duty tire beads and some high intensity road flares, and a muffler bearing if you have one lying around... it's really not needed and just for looks.

Let me know when you get everything and I can write up a procedure for you to follow.