IGNORED

Snow again!!!!

randyg

Woke up this morning to 6" of snow. They say the Robins get snowed on three time before spring is truely here,well this is the third time here in S.W. Minnesota. O well the the bike's at the dealer getting alittle warranty work done before it goes out of warranty.

If your riding today put on a few miles for me.

We are supposed to get 3-5+ inches tonight! Sunny and 37 now and if it hits 40 I'm going riding. I don't think it will ever warm up. Moving south getting closer and closer. 54 years of snow is enough.:thumbdown:

Got in about a hundred miles yesterday and went hiking at Ozone Falls (Rockwood Tn. About 70 yesterday. 75 today, but doing yardwork.

It is supposed to get cool again tomorrow and tuesday (40s).:2cents: 55 wed, and back in 60s by thursday.

The glaciers are receding here! I got her out for a short ride today (100Km) before she said she was getting cold.:snow:

5 degrees C or 41 F for the high.

Yesterday was the my first ride of the year +2 C, but man it felt good!:happy65:

Lets see, how is the weather effecting me.../?? Lost the top 5 rows of shingles on east side of house yesterday due to wind, got water seeping in already due to gutter blowing off. Water softener is acting up and had to bypass it so we could shower w/o feeling like were bathing in the ocean. Hot water heater is for some reason plugging up (we have one of those on demand systems where you need a certain amount of pressure or it won't run) I guess the last couple were'nt weather related but I just had to throw them in for spectaculariam effect. Looks like I got homework to do. I hate winter.