IGNORED

Attn all Georgia Members............

DragonRider

Eck, I told Dale you were going to get a wing.....he was surprised you werent getting another rsv.

about an hour later he suddenly says,....."oh Eck on a Wing.....I guess he's old enough!"

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :stirthepot: :whistling:

Cindy,

Tell Dale Im gonna kick him in the shin next time I see him.

If I could get a little higher then he would really hurt, however, because of my age, he is lucky in that I cant kick that high...:whistling:

Eck,

Pat and I will have to be there with our GW trike so your ride won't feel surrounded by all those. . . uh, other bikes. :p

Cool beans...Looking forward to seeing you and Pat. Great!!! :thumbsup2:

:yikes: a GW! Did you fall and hit your head or something? Oh wait you did that explains it. Alright everyone don't be to hard on Eck. After his head quits hurting and the swelling goes down so he can see clearly again he is going to feel bad enough when he realizes he ain't got a Venture:bang head:

But seriously Eck that is a beautiful Wing. What no air!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hope to see you Sat.:thumbsup2:

Looks like I'm gonna run down with my Bride!! She's not too hot on going through Atlanta but figures if she's gonna worry about me, might as well be there to hit me upside the head (just kidding!!)

Anyway, be scooting down 85 from SC exit 19. Anybody else wants to meet up? Tentatively hitting 85 around 1330/1400 >> Atlanta about two hours later. Let me know. W./w.o. ph #

See you there Rocketman!:moon:

Beautiful bike Eck and one of my favorite colors. :thumbsup2: WOW...now not only do we have a Wing rider organizing our '09 VentureRider Rally but also one of our MODERATORS riding a Wing. What has the world come to. :)

I might be riding a GW boss, but I am still a VR.Org member at heart. My offer still stand to help anyone with repairs, standard maintanace, or install accessories when ever I can.

The free parts list will be continued and I will still pay the shipping of those parts when ever I can AND......

:whistling:I might even have to start up a GW fee parts list soon......

see, you got me hooked Freebird.. all of us are.....G-$$$ thanks!!!!

Looks like I'm gonna run down with my Bride!!

Great news barend... looking forward to seeing you and your lady Saturday evening then.

Well, I kinda fiqured that was the direction you were going. Thats your bike though! Excellent timing to grab that one with all the extras on it. I think it will fit in perfect with our meet and eat rides. Heck that bike would even look good in the back of my Victory Lane Toyhauler. Take your time and build your confidence back up, and then lets GO!!! BRO. CU:Venture:

I just called Smokey Bones BBQ and warned them of a rowdy bunch of bikers coming tomorrow night...........Told them between 12-20........so when you show up tell them your a VentureRider...............thats who they are expecting..........See Ya'll there.

Well I better show up at this one for sure..and I wont be late..

Ok, time to let the cat out of the bag as to what I am going to Peach Tree City to buy as a replacement bike.

Sorry, but it is not a Yamaha, or a Venture..but it is a GW.

Here are the particulars of what I bought.

2002 GL-1800A

For Sale

FULL Traxxion Suspension Upgrade!

Included in this sale/on the bike:

• 42,000 +/- miles
  • FULL Traxxion upgrade $2300.00 +
  • New tires, less than 1500 miles
  • Spare rear wheel with brand new tire mounted
  • Hidden trailer hitch w/ wiring harness, never used!
  • Rear passenger arm rests
  • Rear Spoiler w/ LED’s
  • Rear rack w/ waterproof, heavy duty bag
  • GL1800 Carpet liners in trunk and sides
  • Deluxe GL1800 trunk and side case liner bags (with GW logo, etc.)
  • Highway pegs
  • Driving lights
  • J&M integrated audio system:
  • Listen to AM/FM/CB/CD/XM Radio/iPod/Cell phone/GPS/Radar Detector
  • 6 CD - CD Changer
  • J&M Bluetooth (works great!)
  • Cords for rider/pillion intercom
  • Muth signal mirrors
  • Garmin 276c series, with power and audio
  • XM radio with antenna, power and audio cords
  • Radar Detector, power and audio for Valentine 1
  • Newer model year windshield w/ air vent
  • Old windshield included
  • New Bike Cover
  • Harbor Freight trailer
  • I installed shocks on the trailer to make the ride smoother
  • yes, believe it or not…sidecar body with plexiglass cover lid, with no wheel / axel or framework

I’m selling because the bike just doesn’t fit my riding style.

I bought it and set it up to ride 2-up with a former girlfriend. I have only ridden it on occasion to keep it ready to go…..less than 100 miles in the last year.

It’s a shame to have such a well-equipped bike sitting in my garage when someone else can be enjoying it.

I KNOW I’ve forgotten some of what is included, and will update things as I remember them.

Eck,

Make sure you check the frame real good for cracks, esp. with trailer towing. Make sure the frame welds recall has been done. This is on the 2001 thru 2004 models, but it is a good idea to check all years on a periodic bases to make sure everything is copasedic ( did I spell that right ? ). You probably know about this but thought I would mention it.:7_6_3[1]::thumbsup2::happy65:

I just called Smokey Bones BBQ and warned them of a rowdy bunch of bikers coming tomorrow night...........Told them between 12-20........so when you show up tell them your a VentureRider...............thats who they are expecting..........See Ya'll there.

DragonRider,

I just stopped in Smokey Bones and spoke directly wiith th emanager "lee" and he will be setting up an area of tables just for us.

I told him there would be around 10 to 15, but not more than 20 and also told him that the folks will say they are from Venturerider.org , or looking for reservations made under the name "ECK".

My wife and I are in the Hampton Inn just down the street from Smokey Bones right now and I am useing thier computer in the lobby,

Eck,

Make sure you check the frame real good for cracks, esp. with trailer towing. Make sure the frame welds recall has been done. This is on the 2001 thru 2004 models, but it is a good idea to check all years on a periodic bases to make sure everything is copasedic ( did I spell that right ? ). You probably know about this but thought I would mention it.

silent67,

I will take all the advice you or anyone has to offer about the GW's and what to look for.

Please, by all means, keep the cautions and warnings comeing..!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch.......:thumbsup2: