IGNORED

help for hearing impaired

Snarley Bill

just bought a wireless head set for my tv. this thing is awesome. it is made by sony. there are several other brands out there but this was reasonably priced for $79.95 at radeo shack, and highly recommended by thier electronics wizard. i had some way more expensivs ones in mind on the net for $239.00 that i tried at my friends house. this one sounds better then his. here's how they work. there is a transmitter charger that the head phones sit in that plugs into the audio out put on the back of the tv. they have a separate volume control on the phones and you can change the tv volume and mute it without affecting the phones. basically my wife can listen to the volume she wants which is usually very low, and i can set my volume to what i like. they work absolutely perfect. i barely have to turn my volume up to hear the tv perfect. the head phones are very high quality, and recharge when you set them back in the base transmitter. they will recieve the signal up to 150 feet from the tv. the model no. is # MDR-RF925RK you can probably get more info on the sony website. the frequency responce is incredible, great base and treble. topnotch product. there will now be no more arguing between me and linda about the tv blasting. bill :clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:

the other brand i tried were on my buddies flat screen. if you have satellite or cable you can plug into the red and white plugs in the back for the right and left channel. they should fit any tv. they will also work with an ipod or any other sound device. you get all the conectors you need. about a 2 min. install. :2133:

I got my hearing aids from here:

www.americahears.com

$1000 for digital hearing aids. I have no idea how I survived without them.

see my post here:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20067

Just a thought, but I have applied to our state Vocational Rehab. department. They have funding to buy hearing aids for working people so they can keep working.

Also for the deaf ASL folks, a free video phone relay (video TDD) service.

http://www.sorensonvrs.com/

http://www.sorensonvrs.com/what/index.php

just bought a wireless head set for my tv. this thing is awesome. it is made by sony. there are several other brands out there but this was reasonably priced for $79.95 at radeo shack, and highly recommended by thier electronics wizard. i had some way more expensivs ones in mind on the net for $239.00 that i tried at my friends house. this one sounds better then his. here's how they work. there is a transmitter charger that the head phones sit in that plugs into the audio out put on the back of the tv. they have a separate volume control on the phones and you can change the tv volume and mute it without affecting the phones. basically my wife can listen to the volume she wants which is usually very low, and i can set my volume to what i like. they work absolutely perfect. i barely have to turn my volume up to hear the tv perfect. the head phones are very high quality, and recharge when you set them back in the base transmitter. they will recieve the signal up to 150 feet from the tv. the model no. is # MDR-RF925RK you can probably get more info on the sony website. the frequency responce is incredible, great base and treble. topnotch product. there will now be no more arguing between me and linda about the tv blasting. bill :clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:

Huh? What did you say?:whistling: