This is so weird.

My friend Mark(a shade tree genious) and I just finished instaling two stable air hornes inside the shrouds of my 86 VR. Tight fit,but got them all in.

Using the wireing diagrahm that came with the horn-wireing instructions (posted on the Biker hiway site-(supplier)) + a small,very simplified diagrahm (also on that site). We finaly figured it out.

Here's the kicker---They work beutifuly---for Mark......No one else.

No matter how I ,or any one else, pushes the button--nothing.

Mark steps up-touches the button-BLATTTT.

We've tried blindfolding the bike-wearing gloves-bare foot or rubber sole.

Thinking of trying exorsism--Last resort will be --Get Mark drunk,amputate his thumb,and tape it under mine.

Please save Marks thumb-suggistions------:happy34:

Sounds like he may be pulling one on you like I used to do betting friends I could start my '52 Studebaker and they couldn't. I'd show them how by pushing on the brake pedal then pushing the gear shift up into reverse. What I DIDN'T tell them is that the starter button was under the clutch.:crackup:

This is so weird.

My friend Mark(a shade tree genious) and I just finished instaling two stable air hornes inside the shrouds of my 86 VR. Tight fit,but got them all in.

Using the wireing diagrahm that came with the horn-wireing instructions (posted on the Biker hiway site-(supplier)) + a small,very simplified diagrahm (also on that site). We finaly figured it out.

Here's the kicker---They work beutifuly---for Mark......No one else.

No matter how I ,or any one else, pushes the button--nothing.

Mark steps up-touches the button-BLATTTT.

We've tried blindfolding the bike-wearing gloves-bare foot or rubber sole.

Thinking of trying exorsism--Last resort will be --Get Mark drunk,amputate his thumb,and tape it under mine.

Please save Marks thumb-suggistions------:happy34:

The man has a magnetic personality!!! or Not

When I was a child (seems like only yesterday) my uncle would always play these "magic" tricks on me.... like pulling a nickel out of my ear... or making a lightbulb go on as he held it in his hand...

Could it be similar to that "magic lightbulb trick"??? hmmmmmmmm????

Inside my trunk I have a small light. Got it at the hardware store... there is no switch (at least of the "normal" type). But, there are 2 little prongs on one end of the light... you turn it on and off by touching the ends of the prongs with your finger.