IGNORED

83 Road Ready

KarlS

After drive shaft, rear drive, brake, front fork springs, and wiring problems IT'S DONE. Went down the road today and ran so well I ALMOST forgot how cold it was. Still will install new brake pads and some chrome I bought but looks like it's ready to ride. Thanks for all the help everyone made repairs much faster.:hurts:

wow a flint guy!

i used to have a store on the corner of dort and atherton. grew up in clio :)

The gas station/party store on the SW corner just got robbed and set on fire 3 days ago. But that's Flint, every day. And people wonder why I can't wait to move.

Edited by KarlS
correction

Hey Karl,

My Hat's off to you Sir!!! I am probably as excited for you as you are yourself! :Laugh: And just in time for spring! Safe Journeys to you Karl, you have a great bike there!:thumbsup2:

Be sure to keep us posted on how things go now that you are getting to ride her.

Best Wishes,

Earl and Jean

Guest seuadr
The gas station/party store on the SW corner just got robbed and set on fire 3 days ago. But that's Flint, every day. And people wonder why I can't wait to move.

ya, i don't miss it. used to live on leta, near the elementary school there.

lansing is much nicer, come out here :):happy34:

ya, i don't miss it. used to live on leta, near the elementary school there.

lansing is much nicer, come out here :):happy34:

Will do. I like riding Lansing Rd instead of I-69. I'm a back roads rider and only ride x-ways when I have to get somewhere fast.

After drive shaft, rear drive, brake, front fork springs, and wiring problems IT'S DONE. Went down the road today and ran so well I ALMOST forgot how cold it was. Still will install new brake pads and some chrome I bought but looks like it's ready to ride. Thanks for all the help everyone made repairs much faster.:hurts:

OK, after a few days, how's it running ???

OK, after a few days, how's it running ???

Will know more tomorrow. In the morning getting the insurance and plate. So far just rode it home from friends house where we were working on it. But in the 5 mile ride to my house it ran great.