IGNORED

Now I am really sad :(

star4772

:crying: Really really sad now my bike is gone and so is the boat trailer and trailer frame. Sad day for me today boo,hoo. I guess I can look on the brighter side one less bill til things pick up in this world and I get back on my feet.

I will get another one later maybe next year when things are better. But at least I am not selling myself off the web site. Hope I can still stick around and meet and eat still.:bowdown:

Catch you all later leaving tomorrow for new job in Mn. signing truck with Transport America.

Joe :thumbsup2:

Good luck Joe. I hope things get better for you real soon. If it does look at the bright side, you will be able to get the new tourer in 2010 whatever they call it. You had fun building your trailer and now you will be able to build another one. Wishing you the best.

Harry:thumbsup2:

Joe,

Wish you all the best on your new job. You did the right thing and gave priority to the things that matters most in your life. Stick around and let us know how everything is doing down the road.

Regards.

Best of luck to you Joe, Its a hard thing to do but we do what we have to to survive.

One of my good friends had to sell a nice Wing, but hes back now on an older Venture.

Bottom line is he's riding again.

And MN has to be better than MI these days, to bad its not warmer.

Good luck,

Gary