IGNORED

I'm selling my Venture

neanderthall

I'm selling it on ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motorcycles___2007-Yamaha-Royal-Star-Venture-w-Garmin-550-XM-Radio_W0QQitemZ160318504459QQddnZMotorcyclesQQddiZ2283QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_motorcycles?hash=item160318504459&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318.

I really do not want to but have to. I love my bike and just got it to where I wanted it but like I put in the description, my wife is pregnant and I can't afford the bike payment and a new baby and I just tore a tendon that holds part of the quadracept to the knee cap so I will not be able to walk for 6-9 months, let alone ride. I am throwing everything in, I will not be buying a new bike for a while so I see no reason to keep anything I have now and I don't feel like selling everything seperatly. So if you're looking for a great bike or know anyone who is please check it out.

Any questions please let me know.

I really hate that you are selling. I looked at your auction. $10,000 opening bid and no reserve. I tell you, if anybody picks it up for anywhere near that price, they are getting a BARGAIN with all the extras you have added and are including. WOW...what a deal.

Are you having surgery to repair the knee? I had mine torn off 4 years ago and surgically repaired. The doctor wasn't very informative although he did a very good job as I can do anything now that I could do before. The best info I found was on the internet because Bill Clinton had the same surgery and it was heavily covered. It would hurt if I drove more than 100 miles until just recently. If I took a short break it would feel a lot better for another 100 miles.

Yep, I have to agree with Freebird on this one.

You sure have a lot of extra's on that thing for 10K....

I noticed you even have the engine covers diamond cut..

The Bike looks exceptional ..and should sell fast with that price tag.!

Sorry you have to sell it, but I think "big" of you for doing what is necessary to provide for the new child on the way and your wife & family.

You sound like a man with a big heart and one who knows how to get his priorities straight! :thumbsup2:

WOW, what a deal for some blessed person. In the meantime, we will be praying for you and your soon expanding family. Those who already know about the Venture will likely know about the 5 yr. warranty, but someone else looking may bid higher knowing about the existing warranty. Just a thought.

God's best to you and yours.

Jerry