IGNORED

Awww crap I am starting to hallucinate

GG54172

Drove my truck to work this morning. When i stepped out of my truck I saw a guy standing next to a car wearing a motorcycle jacket and holding a helmet. Or so I thought, I looked again and he was just wearing a regular wind-breaker and holding a bag.

Spring better get here soon. :sick: I need to go riding.

When I drive my truck I have darn near broken my hand trying to wave to bikes on the road. Duh Rod

I did some riding this year but like the rest I want more. I have to laugh at my self after riding the bike every day until bad weather sets in and have to drive the truck and I find my self trying to shift with my foot and reaching with the left hand for a clutch.:sign07:

I did some riding this year but like the rest I want more. I have to laugh at my self after riding the bike every day until bad weather sets in and have to drive the truck and I find my self trying to shift with my foot and reaching with the left hand for a clutch.:sign07:

All of my vehicles have manual shift transmissions. One day i was down at Fort Leonard Wood with a rental car (auto trans). I was headed back to the hotel at like 1 in the morning, dog tired. I exited the highway and came to the end of the exit ramp. Thinking I was still in my car, I pushed the brake pedal down a little and then pushed the "clutch" (other half of the oversized brake pedal) all the way down to the floor.

I still have the kia logo stamped on my forehead.

dont mean to rub it in but i rode the bike to work today. :stirthepot: got up and the news said 40deg with a high of 50 to 55 light wind and clear i said oh H**L yes so off i went. when i got close to work i thought long and hard about just calling in sick:sick: but i didnt going to save that for a real nice day.

I know where your coming from!

I don't; I put my mouse over his flag and it says IA...IndIAnA? IowA? florIdA? pennsylvAnIa? wAshIngton? arIzonA? calIforniA? mInnesotA? ....argh

:confused24:

All of my vehicles have manual shift transmissions. One day i was down at Fort Leonard Wood with a rental car (auto trans). I was headed back to the hotel at like 1 in the morning, dog tired. I exited the highway and came to the end of the exit ramp. Thinking I was still in my car, I pushed the brake pedal down a little and then pushed the "clutch" (other half of the oversized brake pedal) all the way down to the floor.

I still have the kia logo stamped on my forehead.

All of ours are manual shift. A ford deisel truck "Reverse Left and UP" - wait to start light, chevy gas truck "Reverse RIGHT and DOWN", bikes - normal. Tractor Left hand control forward and reverse AND High/Lo/REAL lo, left foot clutch, right foot right and/OR left brakes, right hand raise/lower 3pt lift AND gear selecter. 4wheeler Start button on LEFT handlebar.

I get out of the Ford and into the chevy and sit and wait for a light to go out that doesn't even exist - usually takes me 20 seconds or so to realize there isn't a light, then go forward instead of back.

I get out of the chevy and into the ford and start it without waiting - (Nice white smoke sometimes) then go back instead of forward

I get off the tractor into the truck and nearly rip off the turn signal handle.

I get off the 4-wheeler onto the bike and honk the horn.

Then, we rent a skid steer that you steer with your hands and work the bucket with your feet.

The get in the excavator that you steer with your feet and work the bucket and boom with your hands.

I stay screwed up!:headache: