IGNORED

Deal or No Deal

Gambit

wow shows my attention to detail. there is another chief on here. Are we the only two or are there more hiding in the locker?

Brother I have no idea. I retired back in 93........and you?

Boomer.....who was a working E-7 Chief and not a briefcase carrying E-8/9.

Brother I have no idea. I retired back in 93........and you?

Boomer.....who was a working E-7 Chief and not a briefcase carrying E-8/9.

damn i wasnt even in high school yet when you retired. Doesnt matter if your retired once a chief always a chief. I feel you on the working E-7. I get **** from the mess everyday because i dont even drink coffee. They tell me my balance will be thrown off if i dont have a coffe cup in my right hand. I guess the left anchor weighs more or something. But i am still active duty. Currently i am a Riverine but i am finally going to a ship after ten years of active duty. Its hard for an MA to get a ship. I pretty much had to beg the detailer. Even when i was a GM i was expeditionary. Time to learn what the fleet does for the GWOT.

cool. but what is the difference in first Gen and second gen and what year is the cutoff?

You dont want a 1st gen .... get a secnd gen BLUE one there the best and if Yamer Dan say's otherwise ...welll just dont listen (he thinks it will go 115 in third gear) shhhhh welcome to the family

Ron aka "grasshopper":stirthepot:

alright. i got the bike in the garage. It has the light bar on the front with the two little lights to go with the big headlight. They dont work though. I cant find a special switch for them i am assuming they are suppose to work with the head light. Can someone clarify this for me?

yeah he didnt know where it was either. he works at a dealership where he took the bike for his girl. Shw couldnt even touch the ground when she got on it so he sold it to me. He has no idea where the switch is either. We were both looking for it. I will ge it out in the sun tomorrow nd look some more

:Venture:I have a buddy that just bought a 06 with 7600 miles on it for 11,500 and another who as he put it he doesnt care what color it is, as long as it is black bought a 07 midnight special with 5500 miles on it for that same price and I just bought and o8 brand new for i hate to say a little more than the guy above but i do have the s model which also has the chrome forks, I believe the advise about holding out for one with warranty is a good way to go.

:thumbsup2:Good Luck and welcome

I got the midnight edition with the chrome forks to. Even with the little things wrong with it i still think i got a steal at 7500. all the others aroung here comparable, without the chrome, were almost double that price.

I found the switch thanks wkboard, it was a little black push button switch on a big black fairing. Cant for the life of me figure out why i didnt see it the first place. Thank again, Josh

Switches sure can go unseen even when you look right at them. Years ago I rented a house that had a gas fireplace. I went almost the whole winter without using it coz I couldn't get the darned thing to work...and then one day when I was dusting around the area (yes, I do that lol) ... I discovered this small rocker switch on the edge of the frame...it was black and so was the frame. It was the power switch.