IGNORED

Got Subpeona'd today

Cinderella

Well Haylie and I got subpeonaed to testify today.......

From what the sheriffs deputy told me when he came the state also subpeonaed the perps parents today and they were not happy......:whistling:

still no dna results......

just waitin it all out........we will see if things stay on schedule for June 1st.

His lawyer is in for a surprise because we are not going to back down and we are not afraid to testify..she is a very strong little girl and we are confident she can handle this.

I am also confident that whether it ends up at trial or gets settled before that happens......we will have reason to celebrate at MD his loooong confinement...:D

After I read what was going on I almost cried at work. but i know in my heart of hearts that you have done a fine Job raising this little angel of yours my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time and if you ever need anything from me all you have to do is call and im coming running.

Hang in there, and as somebody else said, stick to your guns! Cathy and I understand (most of) what you and your family are going through...we went through it 20 years ago. I won't say ours was any worse or better, but the perp was a relative...he won't get anywhere close to me because he's knows I'll **ll him! His family (my step grandfather) actually tried to have me arrested when I said that during an "emotional outbreak" during the trial...truth of the matter is, even 20 years later, I'm not sure I wouldn't!

Curt

thanks for the update cindy. god bless you and all in your family. sorry to hear about all of this. i know the good book say's not to turn the other cheek, and vengence is mine sayth the lord. but i'am ready to break some knee caps.

best reguards

don c. :225:

As a law enforcement officer I see way too much of this kind of stuff. My heart and prayers go out to you and yours. I am very proud of all of you for sticking with this and making sure this piece of scum never does this to anyone else. Too many times I've seen victims that are either afraid or don't have the patience to put up with our justice system that seems to move at a glacier's pace.

Stay with it and take care of your little angel.