IGNORED

Maintenance day rooms,Please read

nance56

I have been in contact with the Oberlin Inn and they have a few rooms left. We have filled our block of rooms, but they will still discount any available rooms if you identify yourself as a VR member. They need to verify that everyone that had originally booked rooms for the first date be sure that they will be there at the new date(June 5&6). They have given me a list of last names since I have the reservation booking in my name. If you would please pm me and let me know if you still plan on being there that would be great. They do not want anyone to be charged that was booked for the original date that they switched reservations for. Please give me your last name in the pm please. They want to make sure we are happy. Thanks for your help.

So listening to all the talk of Maintenance Day I see posting the 5th and 6th is it one or two day event. My wife has planned my sons graduation party for the sixth but I thought it would be neat to put faces to all these names. From checking White pages.com I am under an hour away and trying to figure any way to do it. Maybe by then she will change the date.:thumbsup2:

So listening to all the talk of Maintenance Day I see posting the 5th and 6th is it one or two day event. My wife has planned my sons graduation party for the sixth but I thought it would be neat to put faces to all these names. From checking White pages.com I am under an hour away and trying to figure any way to do it. Maybe by then she will change the date.:thumbsup2:
we never put our own family before the big family, shame on you. :cool10: :rotf::sign29:

Scott,

Saturday the 6th is the actual day that maintenance will be done, but it has grown into a 2 day deal as many of us show up on Friday and have an extended weekend. Lonna and I will be down there on Thursday night as we help Don set up for Saturday :happy34:

Marcy,

Maintenance Day is a little get together that I started at my house several years ago. Everybody here is invited. We just do minor maintenance on the bikes, help each other install accessories, whatever. I either cook or cater the food....probably cater from now on as it was MUCH easier. :) If is held at my house in Oberlin, OH and this year will be on June 6th. Hope you can join us.

Marcy,

Maintenance Day is a little get together that I started at my house several years ago. Everybody here is invited. We just do minor maintenance on the bikes, help each other install accessories, whatever. I either cook or cater the food....probably cater from now on as it was MUCH easier. :) If is held at my house in Oberlin, OH and this year will be on June 6th. Hope you can join us.

Thank you for the invite, Freebird. Can't commit, but I'll put it on the "possibilities list."