IGNORED

How many Women ride their own bikes here?

highwaypeg

Sweet looking ride Margaret.

and we also have

Marilyn (Sarges46's wife)

BethAnn

Blusees

Iowegian

Susan (Duke's wife)

Brandi

JoDee (mikealiasMike's wife)

Khromerose

StarRider here, (Duke's wife), I really enjoy my '05 Classic Silverado 1100. It is so good to have started riding again. I got my license in '72.

Didn't ride for a number of years (kids!).

Got this bike in August 07. Couldn't have done it without Cerberus' help.

Lots of great people on this site & hope to see you at the rally in Arkansas this August. Your bike looks great Margaret. :hurts:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Here's one in the "I" for you guys. I ride. My husband doesn't. I'm just starting my fifth year of being back on a bike after having been off of them for over 25 years.

Current ride is a 2003 650 Custom and I'm looking at getting a RSV as my touring bike. The fun part is figuring out everything I'm going to have to do to it so I can get it lowered to where I can ride it. Being vertically challenged is a b***h!

BTW my 79 year old mum after telling me for the last 3 years that I've lost what mind I had left for getting back on bikes has suddenly decided that she wants to go riding with me :D .

Take Care,

Brenda H

2003 650 Custom

It's Purple!

Edited by Brenda H
forgot something

on a First Gen trike. Her name is Ellie and lives in my area. I gave her a VR card and invited her to join us. Her husband rides a first gen two wheeler and converted her 86 to a trike using a Troupe Trike kit.

I hope these fine folks will hook up with us.

What does she ride Stratcat?

Is she afraid of the computer?

Yama Mama:325:

She rides at 2005 1700 RoadStar and yes she is defly afraid of technology!:Laugh: EXCEPT!!! She has learned to shop on-line, lord help me now

I think I have told the story before on here, but we met in a motorcycle safety class, and got married on stage at Star Days in 2005. So we're all about bikes in this house!

Here's my lovely lady with her lovely bike....

picture.php?albumid=9&pictureid=24

Edited by Stratcat

• 4 weeks later...