IGNORED

Maintenance Day

I called the motel (Super 8 or Motel 6, whatever it was) made the reservation and she said she would get something out in the mail to everyone. Has anyone received anything yet? Heck, I'll have to call Duke to get the number again. Which motel was it Duke?

Spotsy

I called the motel (Super 8 or Motel 6, whatever it was) made the reservation and she said she would get something out in the mail to everyone. Has anyone received anything yet? Heck, I'll have to call Duke to get the number again. Which motel was it Duke?

Spotsy

It was Motel 6, here is the number

440-988-3266

I was the 1st to reserve and I haven't heard anything yet, but I know Allan H, now Wrongway, just reserved too. I'll call today if I have time and see how its going. They might be waiting to see if we get 10+ reservations as she said they could give us a discount if we had that many. I know last year it was less than $50 a night.

Don't know about the motel 6, but Oberlin Inn lets us park our bikes under their covered patio. They have been real good to us. Give them a call and tell them you are with the vr group. They will give you a discount. I'm sure Jay(Roadkill) will let you know about the other.

Can anyone give a review on the Motel 6? Is it a decent place in a good neighborhood. I wouldn't want to have to stay up all night guarding bike. Thanks

We stayed there last year. Nothing wrong with it. You'll only be sleeping there and taking a shower. The rest of your time you'll be busy.

Margaret

I have offered Waterbug to take over my booking at the Oberlin Inn since I will be staying at another place. Still have not canceled my booking though and if Waterbug will not take it then any of you are welcome to it.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for StarFan the Viking.

The old people that want to sleep stay at motel 6,:draming:

The ones that want to party stay at the Oberlin Inn.:group cheers:

I'm glad you spoke up about that! Might even do some of that myself this year! Really cool looking at all the bikes parked under there.

I have offered Waterbug to take over my booking at the Oberlin Inn since I will be staying at another place. Still have not canceled my booking though and if Waterbug will not take it then any of you are welcome to it.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for StarFan the Viking.

I was slow on the draw this year. If anyone else want's to give up their reservations at the Oberlin Inn, please let me know. I'll be glad to take them.

Waterbug is taking the room so it´s gone. But rumour tells that there is still some availability at the Oberlin Inn. So give them a call and check it out and post info for others who might need a room.

Okay Duke, you said Motel 6 was the place to be. Now I hear Oberlin Inn is the place to be. What's up with all of this?

Spotsy

BTW, what day and time are we leaving for Maintenance Day?

Oberlin Inn is the host hotel. Motel 6 is cheeper. Wherever i am is the place to be:whistling::rotf:

No plans yet as to when I'll be leaving. I know that there will be a group from Virginia going (the bugfishes, venturingsole, nkbjones, etc...) I know that we usually leave on friday and return on sunday. its only a 7.5-8 hr ride.