IGNORED

Thinking about a name change......

nkbjones

I have been thinking of following the lead of Sledgehammer, Shot, Cerviperus, and others and changing my 'handle' or screen name. Like many others I simply used a screen name that I used in other areas because I was not sure about what I would find when I joined this club.

Well, I have been around for a year and a half and don't plan on going anywhere since I have found this great family. I am thinking of changing it to something more in line with my personality GRUMPY , but that name is already taken by another member. So I need some help from you now in helping me to pick a good new potential name, some of my ideas (and my kids) are as follows:

Grumpydad

GrumpyNate

Grumpy1

Tell me what you think of these names and feel free to add any suggestions that you may have (for those of you that know me.............try to take it easy on me:whistling:)

I have been thinking of following the lead of Sledgehammer, Shot, Cerviperus, and others and changing my 'handle' or screen name. Like many others I simply used a screen name that I used in other areas because I was not sure about what I would find when I joined this club.

Well, there is always Neckbones as a fall back, as I heard you mention that one, last year at rally HQ.

:canada:

Nathan:

Only met you once last year at the Meet & Eat in Williamsburg, Va...You were't "Grumpy" then......

Actually...I did just as you.....Signed up with my normal logon for other sites...realized that "gharbourjr"...just does not get it some times..

I like "GrumpyNate" of the ones listed....

Hope to ride with you and your son again this year...

George In "Lynchburg" Virginia

Well, there is always Neckbones as a fall back, as I heard you mention that one, last year at rally HQ.

:canada:

I forgot about that Rocket, maybe I should go with Grumpy Neckbones.....................What do you think Yama Mama:whistling:

Nathan:

Only met you once last year at the Meet & Eat in Williamsburg, Va...You were't "Grumpy" then......

Actually...I did just as you.....Signed up with my normal logon for other sites...realized that "gharbourjr"...just does not get it some times..

I like "GrumpyNate" of the ones listed....

Hope to ride with you and your son again this year...

George In "Lynchburg" Virginia

grumpy, you , nah

how about Baxters chaufeur, or Baxters Dad

i think nbkjones has stuck on you.

cheers, Scott

You guys should really talk to my wife and mother:bang head:...........they will tell you the you the truth about my winning disposition, you guys get to see the good side.

Truth be told while I am 'grumpy' at times, Grumpy happens to be my favorite Disney character and is my chosen trunk mascot.

I think Yama Mama would love it if you changed it to Neckbones since she started that. Baxter's chauffeur fits really well. Think you may get some surprises since you asked us to help you. I'll be good. Whatever name you want to change to go for it.

And some folks say I'm a trouble maker. I know you can't imagine that. :whistling:

Margaret

I think Yama Mama would love it if you changed it to Neckbones since she started that. Baxter's chauffeur fits really well. Think you may get some surprises since you asked us to help you. I'll be good. Whatever name you want to change to go for it.

And some folks say I'm a trouble maker. I know you can't imagine that. :whistling:

Margaret

I am impressd Mini, that was rather nice:clap2:But this rumor about you as a troublemake, I just don't know where that comes from:confused24:

I vote for Baxter's driver...

I am starting to see a trend here............the only problem with this is my daughter who has started riding also would not hear of this. She would not be happy if I included her brother and not her.

Neckbones is not bad since you started that one...Kinda "flows" off the tongue :think:

George In Virginia...

This Grumpy Neckbones thing is starting to grow on me................:think:

Mine has never changed. You must be thinking of Black Owl, who changed his to Cerberus... boy does that get confusing... :confused07:

Sorry, they are so similar that I though it was you who had changed your name. Guess I failed that quiz:confused24:

How about "Varina Man"? or "The Man from Varina"?

How about Grumpy Varinian? Just doesn't roll off the tongue does it?

how bout just "Grumpy Bones"

I like that, and the attached picture would make a nice airbrush on the fairing or trunk.