IGNORED

How good is good riding weather?

spear

Just wanted to mention (without rubbing anything in) that today we had a pleasant maximum temperature of 41degC. Overnight it went down to a very pleasant 18degC.

Gotta love this Aussie weather.

Yes - I did ride to work, in short sleeves.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Edited by spear
Changed degF to degC (Dopey)

Just wanted to mention (without rubbing anything in) that today we had a pleasant maximum temperature of 41degF. Overnight it went down to a very pleasant 18degF.

Gotta love this Aussie weather.

Yes - I did ride to work, in short sleeves.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Sure....you werent rubbing it in........overnight here we went down to -40c which is -40f .(with wind chill it was -54c) Man that is cold!!! On the upside we are sposed to be above 0c (32f) by tomorrow. Finally, we are getting above freezing for the first time since early Dec!

I am glad youre enjoying your lovely temps, Spear. I just wish I could be there to share them with you...LOL

Brian

I had to take the truck to the range to fix bikes. I wanted to ride it is 80+ deg perfect riding weather and I had to work. My back has been toast for the whole month and the weather has been GREAT. Ride to the AM class and need the heavy jacket and chaps come home in tee shirt. I wish I could handle the pain better so I could get out more. Oh well what does not kill you makes you stronger. Any one want to come to San Diego and ride some of my bikes so the battery's don't go dead? Torn Disk Rod

Well I rode from Sacremento, to Redding Calif. last August, it was 113 F ----

It was not much fun !!

Not sure if I preferred that, or the 38 F ride I took yesterday. ( this ride was just a short 1 hour to test my new HOT Grips, and Elect Vest, They work good )

Phoenix, AZ. It's been down to lows in the 40's F., (I open up a bedroom window at night,) and up to the 70's F. during the day. The bikers are having a ball out here, especially HD riders who tend to thin out some during those blazing summer afternoons. That's where a liquid cooled Royal Star would have an advantage though.

• 4 weeks later...