IGNORED

MAC Muffler group buy list.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Food for thought for the new lucky recipients of the Mac exhaust pipes.

Just a note for some of you that may be using Marks custom exhaust crossover pipes is that they are larger in diameter than the stock collector pipes. This could be due to the ceramic coating.

This causes a slight problem when installing the Mac exhaust pipes.

I went to Harbor Freight and bought an exhaust pipe expander mandrel that opened up the Mac pipes to a point that they slid into position easily.

The pipe expander ran me about $10 and was well worth eliminating the aggravation.

daveg90 aka SuperSport

OK, The Cadadian MAC's are on their way. Because of having to attend to biz yesterday, they were posted this morning. This will probably be my last post to this thread. This time around the group MAC buy was a lot more stressfull than the one last year, and I'm really glad it's over..... Whew!! Thanks to everyone for their patients, you guys were great.... :thumbsup2:....and I hope you enjoy your new vibrations..... :clap2: ~CONDOR~

Got my pipes today they look great, i guess i'm gonna have to get busy and order the parts i need to fix tha tranny and put it all together and see how they look on the bike.

not sure if my pm went through either the computers been acting up but in case it didn't i did receive a correct pair. thanks for all your work getting the order together condor.

• 2 weeks later...

This has been an incredible accomplishment! Kudos to Condor for his relentless pursuit of MAC to produce this set of exhausts which makes our old girls look and sound really cool.

You have enabled those of us on a 'budget' to restore some pride of ownership to an aging motorcycle icon, so thanks for outstanding, above and beyond the call of duty, work on our behalf!

:clap2:

This has been an incredible accomplishment! Kudos to Condor for his relentless pursuit of MAC to produce this set of exhausts which makes our old girls look and sound really cool.

You have enabled those of us on a 'budget' to restore some pride of ownership to an aging motorcycle icon, so thanks for outstanding, above and beyond the call of duty, work on our behalf!

:clap2:

You're very kind Cecil. Gotta keep those classics running.... and sounding great. Many Thanks..... Enjoy!!

Is it possible to still order a set of these exhaust pipes? Please?

Hi Ken, I try to do the group MAC buy once a year. I takes that long before I can catch my breath and get motivated again.... :) I do have several members who have expressed an interest in joining the next group and I'm keeping them in my PM inbox. I can't promiss anything sooner, but about next July is when it'll start it up again. It took quite a while to get this group done from start to finish, so I'll maybe give some thought to doing it earlier, for summer delivery. Again no promisses.... So PM me if you'd like to be notified... :)

Is it possible to still order a set of these exhaust pipes? Please?

There may be another group purchase (better prices), before next summer. For these group buys, there is a minimum of 10 sets, per order. Condor, is the one that has been handling this, on our last 2 orders.