IGNORED

Friends of the friendless club

TATERS

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH I got an idea now we can make more money for St. Judes. We'll have wrestling for St. Judes? Chocolate pudding or Jello whichever.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

I'd rather see a wet T-Shirt contest , all proceeds go to St. Judes . Us guys would pry more $$ out of our wallet to see the Tater-Tote Lonely Hearts Club gals in wet T-shirts rather than covered with puddin or Jello . Now will it be Canadian or Domestic Beer we wet them down with ?

BEER30

Hey Tom this has been fun. Some folks have their bikes put up for the winter and need something to do. :whistling: This has been very entertaining since Tatters started it.

Margaret

How true..TATERS checks her friends list out constantly and reminds me of how many friends she now has...:doh::doh::doh::doh:

How true..TATERS checks her friends list out constantly and reminds me of how many friends she now has...:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Tom don't despair . It's not the amount of friends one has , it's the QUALITY of friend you have !

So don't worry , you have me and others as those friends ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BEER30

OH I got an idea now we can make more money for St. Judes. We'll have wrestling for St. Judes? Chocolate pudding or Jello whichever.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Mini....why do you keep wanting to wrestle in choc. pudding or jello with Squidley??? LOL Is there something you need to tell me? LOL :2132:

I'd rather see a wet T-Shirt contest , all proceeds go to St. Judes . Us guys would pry more $$ out of our wallet to see the Tater-Tote Lonely Hearts Club gals in wet T-shirts rather than covered with puddin or Jello . Now will it be Canadian or Domestic Beer we wet them down with ?

BEER30

Gene,

I'm all for you guys in wet T-SHIRTS....but could it be the handful of guys that are not signed up with Squidley to loose their weight.....Someone more like Richard Gere.....lol I'll pay for this....:stickinouttounge:

Gene,

I'm all for you guys in wet T-SHIRTS....but could it be the handful of guys that are not signed up with Squidley to loose their weight.....Someone more like Richard Gere.....lol I'll pay for this....:stickinouttounge:

I will wear a wet T-Shirt fer ya , at no charge !

BEER30