IGNORED

Friends of the friendless club

TATERS

I am so tired of Big Tom telling me that I have no friends and having to review his long list of Venture rider friends.

So I implore you....help me shut him up! I am accepting any friends. Short...Tall....Skinny....Pleasing Plump...any nationality....race...creed...or religion.

All US or non US citizens are welcome. Join the Friends of the Friendless Club Now!. BeFriend me now..... Thank You.:fingers crossed:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll step up and help you, Taters. Sounds like you need to shorten the time you let Big Tom play on the 'puter!

Dan

Of course, you did open the door for the degenerates (Squid, Snarley, Roadkill, Mini, YamaMama, just to name a few!) to join your crew! And remember, it's not the quantity, but the quality! That's why I joined your list first!

I'll step up and help you, Taters. Sounds like you need to shorten the time you let Big Tom play on the 'puter!

Dan

Of course, you did open the door for the degenerates (Squid, Snarley, Roadkill, Mini, YamaMama, just to name a few!) to join your crew! And remember, it's not the quantity, but the quality! That's why I joined your list first!

Thanks Dan...you are so right. (I'll weed thru the list at a later date.) Right now it is quantity. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:scratchchin: Well first off , what does it pay ? I need more Beer and safety chrome ! :fingers-crossed-emo

Even if it doesn't pay , I become your friend regardless . :bighug:

BEER30

Hi Gene! I think someone just warned me about you....Welcome to the Friends of the Friendless Club :happy65:

OK,I bet you are going to have the biggest friends list on the site though! Tom

And just think Tom.....you became a member of the Friends of the Friendless....when there were still openings...Thanks Alot Friend.:happy65:

Count me in! I haven't had an offer like this since that darn phone company had me sign up for "Friends & Family" then dropped me because I didn't have any. I thought they were going to provide them! Guess I should have read the fine print. Hey.......wait.....where's the fine print on this offer? Hummm.....gotta be a catch here somewhere. :scratchchin:

Count me in! I haven't had an offer like this since that darn phone company had me sign up for "Friends & Family" then dropped me because I didn't have any. I thought they were going to provide them! Guess I should have read the fine print. Hey.......wait.....where's the fine print on this offer? Hummm.....gotta be a catch here somewhere. :scratchchin:

Thanks Big Guy. You gave me my laugh for the day!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Taters Don't listen to the guys. Us gals have to stick together. Mini and YamaMama just have more time on the computer than us so they are always in trouble. Better add Cinderella to that list too. Found the ones you want on your list. click add Friend. You are my friend. Oh and don't listen to anything Don and Squid:stickpoke: says about me I am a :innocent-emoticon:.

Taters Don't listen to the guys. Us gals have to stick together. Mini and YamaMama just have more time on the computer than us so they are always in trouble. Better add Cinderella to that list too. Found the ones you want on your list. click add Friend. You are my friend. Oh and don't listen to anything Don and Squid:stickpoke: says about me I am a :innocent-emoticon:.

You are so right...we are :innocent-emoticon: Thanks! for your vote of confidence. we"ve got to stick together girls!!:2143:

Hey, can I be your friend? I just joined today because Don kept calling this "his" website but wanted me to type in all his messages for him. I always had to type in what he said, not what I was thinking...hmmmm...maybe I better not say anything too ugly, I still have to ride on the bike with him.

Now tell Big Tom you want to go to Don's Main. Day in June. Make him think that it is his idea (it is the best one he has had all year ha ha) and you are all for it. Pick your bags the week before and be ready. Then you can meet alot of us. You will have fun. We will try and not get you in trouble with the rest of us gals. But someone has to keep the guys on their toes.:witch_brew:

Ok I signed up for this club. I'm not as big a trouble maker as they make out. I'm only 5' tall how much trouble can I cause?

Ramona's right you have to come to MD this year. We need more reinforcements to keep these guys in line. :rotf::rotf::rotf: Not to mention :stirthepot: a little.

Margaret

Dan

Thanks Dan...you are so right. (I'll weed thru the list at a later date.) Right now it is quantity. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

There are so many folks that will lead you astray here Taters. I would like to join your list, but not at the cost of being deemed not necessary later

:confused24: I guess I'll just have to wait and meet you at Freebirds Maintenance day, then you will see who the REAL troublemakers are....good luck with your friend list :thumbsup2:

BTW DanO is one of those that will lead you into a dead end some times

:whistling:

Ok I signed up for this club. I'm not as big a trouble maker as they make out. I'm only 5' tall how much trouble can I cause?

Ramona's right you have to come to MD this year. We need more reinforcements to keep these guys in line. :rotf::rotf::rotf: Not to mention :stirthepot: a little.

Margaret

Mini, I am also 5 foot tall...together we make 10 feet. Looking forward to meeting everyone at MD.

Thanks for the support.

If you have not noticed..I am in total control of the duder tonight..thats why I was able to count new member...yes, he is a computer hog.

My friends list is growing...strenght is in numbers..we are Golden....:stirthepot:

There are so many folks that will lead you astray here Taters. I would like to join your list, but not at the cost of being deemed not necessary later

:confused24: I guess I'll just have to wait and meet you at Freebirds Maintenance day, then you will see who the REAL troublemakers are....good luck with your friend list :thumbsup2:

BTW DanO is one of those that will lead you into a dead end some times

:whistling:

Blah...Blah...Blah...Are you on my friends list or not? If not a pressume you are on my other list. :Im not listening to

Margaret

Now this is starting to look like the "Tater and the Tater-Tots Lonely Heart Club" ! :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::nanner:

BEER30.

Blah...Blah...Blah...Are you on my friends list or not? If not a pressume you are on my other list. :Im not listening to

I guess I'll have to see how this lays out, I want to feel that you sincerely want to have me on your list. I am a sensitive guy and I truly hate rejection, good things are worth waiting for, so I'll have to wait a bit

:)