IGNORED

Getting Older

Pilot

While reading these threads, I had a hunch. And, I was right. So, I checked everyone's profile and (almost) everyone is probably frozen-in and can't go out and do any decent riding. You can almost sense that most of us are in serious need of a little riding just to maintain what's left of our sanity.

Pete.:snow2:

While reading these threads, I had a hunch. And, I was right. So, I checked everyone's profile and (almost) everyone is probably frozen-in and can't go out and do any decent riding. You can almost sense that most of us are in serious need of a little riding just to maintain what's left of our sanity.

Pete.:snow2:

So you have that veiw of the Mtns rite from your driveway?? You lucky Sonofagun. Craig

Pilot you are not getting old; you just decided that you would like to be able to feel your finger tips after a 30 minutes of riding in cold weather.

Ride safe.

Yama Mama:snow2::snow2::snow::snow::rolleyes:

You hit the nail on the head with the finger thing. I went out a few weeks ago on a 40 miles ride when the temperature was at 43 and I could not feel the tips of my fingers for about 30 minutes afterwards. We won't talk about how long it took for other things to feel normal :innocent: ....LOL