IGNORED

From the heart

BIG TOM

First and formost I want to wish everyone here a heartfelt "Merry Christmas". You all have become family to me. I have laught at.... and with.... you. I have shared your sorrows and sent you prayers along with some tears.. I have counted members and sucked up for pies and cheesecake..I have met some of you and we became good friends.....We have shared meals, a beer or two and my favorite "ice cream"..We have rode countless miles together and enjoyed each others company...You have helped me with my motorcycle problems, answered my questions and are always there to lean on ..you have provided me with countless hours of entertainment...So I again wish all of you the best that the holidays have to offer....and want you all to remember that when your passing thru western n.y. you have a friend waiting for you...BIG TOM...and to all a good night................:group cheers:

[and want you all to remember that when your passing thru western n.y. you have a friend waiting for you...BIG TOM...and to all a good night................:group cheers:

Now you tell me, :doh: I was up there this past June, oh well, maybe next time.

Have a great Christmas Tom and all the best for the New Year.

Ian