IGNORED

Disaster has struck this winter

Oldseadog

We received more snow than normal and I guess you could say this disaster is because of my own stupidity. I saw the snow piling up but did nothing, thinking it was too cold and I would rip the fabric. Well this is the result. I can't get to the bike yet, but some of the pipes are down on it. I'm hoping the damage is not too bad. I guess I will have to wait until the snow melts to lift the shelter off the bike.

Edited by Oldseadog

We received more snow than normal and I guess you could say this disaster is because of my own stupidity. I saw the snow piling up but did nothing, thinking it was too cold and I would rip the fabric. Well this is the result. I can't get to the bike yet, but some of the pipes are down on it. I'm hoping the damage is not too bad. I guess I will have to wait until the snow melts to lift the shelter off the bike.

Dont trust those shelters in the snow at all. A friend of mine bought his from Costco to store his boat in out at Falcon Lake. It collapsed in the snow too wrecking his windshield and just making a huge mess of ripped fabric and bent metal.

Brian