Hey I am getting ready to order a new rear tire for my RSV. I run the Commanders and just saw that they are now offering the 130/90 16 front tire. From what I can find in the forums this seems to be that narrower tire that everyone raves about. Am I correct in this assumption?

Thanks in advance.

Wayne

Aint trying to talk you out of anything Wayne, but you are a pretty big guy, and that front tire will really liten up the front end are you sure thats what you're after.I have the smaller front on mine and it does handle easier at slow speeds, but it is alot liter at highway speeds, doesnt track as nice as that big front tire? Your call tho. Craig

I got the 130 avon on the front now. Im not too happy with it. It dont feel as stable at higher speeds as the 150 did. Ill be adding a leveling link next time I change tires and going back to the 150. If your into curves and mountainous roads then the 130 might just be for you though.

Thanks for the input, yours too Beer. I'm going to give it a try, 95% of my riding is in the 60MPH or less range. Mostly 45mph average. I am stuck in traffic a lot trying to get on and off base and would like to see how the handling changes for the slow riding. The good thing is that my front tire still has a lot of tread on it so if I don't like how it feels I can change back easy enough.

Thanks again.

Wayne

Aint trying to talk you out of anything Wayne, but you are a pretty big guy, and that front tire will really liten up the front end are you sure thats what you're after.I have the smaller front on mine and it does handle easier at slow speeds, but it is alot liter at highway speeds, doesnt track as nice as that big front tire? Your call tho. Craig

:sign yeah that: I'll second that Wayne, if you have the inseam the leveling links are the way to go and will give you the same result...0.98 less than a buck :2cents:

Salty will not have to worry about a lite front end . I heard he's going to put a grocery basket up on the front forks .

:banana::banana::banana::banana::rotf::dancefool::dancefool::rasberry::rasberry::ice_awesome-vi46644 .

:322:...Don't forget to post pics.

Personally, I like the beefy look of the 150 and it feels alright for me even at low speeds.