FROG MAN

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the heck???? is that a mechanic's toolchest you're pullin??

I built it back in 1997. Wanted something different? Everything I thought of I could find on the net some where. Most of my "friends" ride a Harley,,, so I thought of this so I could give it back at them. :buttkick: When someone would ask why I need a tool box with a rice burner I just say my friends ride HD's and someones got to fix them. :witch_brew:

I mirrored both sides and the local Snap-on guy gave me the emblems:sign woo hoo:.

Having to much fun, forgot it still needs gas every so often! Who knew?:confused24:

And on the Mississippi river ferry to Cassville, Wisconsin

Well, now you've gone and done it! I'm going to have to haul Gary's behind into the office to show him the pix of your trailer. I can already see a great big grin on his face looking at that thing! I bet you really gets some smiles when people see that!!

Well, now you've gone and done it! I'm going to have to haul Gary's behind into the office to show him the pix of your trailer. I can already see a great big grin on his face looking at that thing! I bet you really gets some smiles when people see that!!

Iowawegian, I guess you could say it is an "ICE" breaker.:whistling: I'll have to tell you some stories of some of our trips when we meet for the "Northern Iowa M&E" on the 10th. Look forward to meeting everyone!:thumbsup2:

Bryan

Found a few from "yesteryear" ...

Me on my 74 Honda 750-4 - Kamloops around 1978

Me and my '83 Aspencade at a "ride for sight" - Calgary 1986

the Aspencade & trailer

the Aspencade after I painted her

my '85 VR - Kamloops 1998.

Looked hard and long for pics of my Honda 500-4 which was a full custom but couldn't find them..I think my ex took 'em!

I particularly like the one of your Wing and trailer with handy garbage can mounted on top. Me thinks we need one of those. LOL

attachment.php?attachmentid=25014&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1230610520

LOL... I never noticed that before...at first I thought you were talking about the Samsonite suitcase with my ex's "garbage" inside LOL