Skid

Guest tessa c2

Hazel has been buisy decorating the house for the season, we had put the tree up a couple nights ago, girls start comming home on the 21 st,

I would love to do that to mine, but kinda hard to get it upstairs to the living room..............:bang head::bang head:

That is very kewl Swifty............makes it hard to ride very far without a very long extension cord..............:rotfl::rotfl:

I put the cot out in case Santa needs to catch a few winks.

Finally got a tree and got it decorated.

Also a couple of pictures of 4 month old Charlie (got him 2 weeks ago), who is trouble.

Tied the tree to the wall just in case. Do not mind picking up a few decorations but not the whole tree. (bin there done that before)

Brad

Edited by BradT

Finally got my tree up. It has angels, snowflakes, icicles, seashells, and my Boyds collection that I started 5 years ago. Got most of the presents under it this morning. Still more to go. Need more wrapping paper and tape. Santa is not finished shopping or wrapping. Kids are excited. Grandkids getting excited. Also have a all year tree that I let VenturePirate decorate in the den. It has a misc. collection plus things the kids have made. 10 days to go.

1.Tree's up 2. Presents under 3.Venture 4. Venture and VenturePirate 5.VenturePirates tree 6.Grandkids checking VenturePirates Job. 7 Abby and Jaden putting Abby's school presents out.

Here are the two trees that we have,the one with the clear lights is my wifes tree and the one with the colored lights is mine.You can see that mine is in the basement but from the presents it looks like Santa likes me better.MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. JERRY AND DEBBIE MORRIS