IGNORED

15 t0 20 degrees below normal

Venturous Randy

For almost a month now, we have been running 15 to 20 degrees below normal. Our normal temp for this time of year is around 53 degrees, right now it is 33 degrees. If this keeps up, this is going to be a miserable winter. We did have a couple of days around Thanksgiving that got up to normal and did get in a couple days of short rides, but this is not fun at all.

If I was riding I could fill the bike up for about $7 instead of almost $20.

RandyA

Know what you mean Randy... my bike has been parked for 2 weeks straight for the first time since I bought it in 05.....I cant stand it...

We are having a breakfast M&E tomorrow morning in Huntsville, and I know for a fact I am taking my truck........suposed to be 25 to 27 in the morning here...Yuck...

Gee, I almost feel sorry for you guys, lol! :stirthepot::stirthepot:

We have had a great fall so far, way above normal , but I think it has ended a couple of days ago, tonight -20c and snow.

Brian

Nice to see you guys get a taste of our PMS:stirthepot::stirthepot:. How long can you (normally winter deprived southerners) stand it, though?????? :080402gudl_prv:

Yup, it got up to +4 Deg C today, had a little snow last night (maybe 1" so far this winter), with more forecast for the weekend. But overall we are at higher temps & next to nothing for snow, compared to -30Deg C & 18" last year, at this time. It will be nice if it stays like this, through the winter...........

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :canada:

last Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday the temps have been hovering around 10 celcius for the daytime highs. Couple of those days we had some sunshine but mostly it's been cloudy...very little rain. I was out riding most of the afternoon last Sunday and I played hooky from work Tuesday to go riding (shhhhhh don't tell my boss!). Starting Thursday, the temps have been dropping a bit and today thru the weekend it's gonna be raining with highs around 5 celcius. I think I've taken my last ride for this season so, insurance is coming off the scoot today (saves me $150 a month!)

Speaking about gas prices... I gassed up the truck Thursday and the pump price for regular was 84.6 cents a litre ... that's about $3.20 a US gallon ... woooooooooo cheap cheap cheap.. haven't seen prices that low for a dog's age!

Speaking about gas prices... I gassed up the truck Thursday and the pump price for regular was 84.6 cents a litre ... that's about $3.20 a US gallon ... woooooooooo cheap cheap cheap.. haven't seen prices that low for a dog's age!

Looks like I'll be paying more for fuel, back in B.C. for sure.

How about, 71.9 per liter over here, in Wainwright. :stirthepot:

:sign back to topic:

Guest cyote61

Yup, never seen it this cold for so long this early down here either. Pure D rotten. We need to stake Al Gore out on the lawn neeked and ask him if he feels warm yet? :soapbox: