IGNORED

St. Jude Auction Items......

DragonRider

The time has come to start the auction for the St. Jude, hats, t-shirts, pins, and license plate holders.

These listings will last for 15 days. High bidder at the end of the auction will win their item. I have many more of these items to post up for auction, so dont dispair if you dont win this one, there will be other put up as soon as these are over. I have attached pics here of all the items.....the pin is identical to the logo on the t-shirt (I could not get a good closeup of the pin, that is the reason it looks like the tshirt.)

You can follow this link right to the auction items.....Happy Bidding.........

Edited by DragonRider

I am going to wait till after the 1st of the year to start off our drive to raise funds for St. Jude Children's Hospital. That will mark the official beginning of the 2009 fund raising. You wont miss it, I will make sure we have plenty of advance notice before the auction begins.

Thanks for showing an interest, I think this is going to be a good year for our St. Jude events...........:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Haven't started it yet Randy, I believe that Lewis and possibly I will work on it after the holidays, thanks for the interest though

:thumbsup2: