IGNORED

It's Friday

FROG MAN

Tonight I'm off to camp for a week of deer season and vacation. I got my Guns,Ammo, Atv's, and the Dog. Oh yea Mamamo is coming to I hope she brings some grub. I got satellite tv, cell phones service, plenty of wood cut for the new stove. 5 to 10 head of deer feeding on the place. Wvu football playing on the tube Saturday but wife says I need to attend my daughters wedding. Oh well still a good week coming.:dancefool::dancefool:

Lost my vacation!! Took it to give to buddies without the time I have. Supposed to go according to seniority. Told them they couldn't do that and after I changed plans and planned on working they called me tonight and said "You are right we can't do that." I give up!!

I'm off to camp for a week of deer season and vacation......... Oh yea Mamamo is coming to ...........

Hey Frog Man, want to borrow my hat for your Mamamo..:whistling:.

Eck you trying to get frog man in trouble? Ya know Mamamo does read this stuff.

You really do like to live on the edge Eck.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Hey Frog Man, want to borrow my hat for your Mamamo..:whistling:.

Eck!

They usually outsmart us in the long run. Be careful my friend. Note - they usually know more about our doings than they let us know. And then suddenly - WHAM !! - They hit you when you least expect it.

Believe me :Avatars_Gee_George: Been there!