IGNORED

My River

Ramblingman

Thought you were coming up this year ? :stirthepot::rotf: Sorry you could not make it, maybe next year.

BRad

Brad,Debby had a little set back(health) But we have figured out that She will fly and I will ride up there..I hate flying! Anyway we WILL be there sometime maybe spring..Already got our Passports so being I am a worrier I wanted them just in case. Look for a PM

Tom wouldn't do me any good ...it's only about 2 feet deep in most places.....this is part of my 4 1/2 mile walk I do everyday ....nice and close !

Do they bale ROUND bales of hay along that route? I miss them so much here! Will really be nice to see that.

Come to Iceland !

We only do them round

How do you all get by with that? Here in Texas the environmentalists have outlawed the round bales due to the fact that the cows do not get a .................................................................................................SQUARE MEAL?

Tom your sure try'n to get a lot of miles out of the joke :rotf:...and yep we can see round or square here ...depends how much the farmer likes their cows I guess !!

Probabaly it has to do with the Farmer's Chi.

If he's more on the Ying-Side, he likes he Bales more squared away. If he more on the Yang Side he'd prefer the round Bales, because the Roundness shows the Circle of Life ??

:bluesbrother::bluesbrother::bluesbrother:

Probabaly it has to do with the Farmer's Chi.

If he's more on the Ying-Side, he likes he Bales more squared away. If he more on the Yang Side he'd prefer the round Bales, because the Roundness shows the Circle of Life

:bluesbrother::bluesbrother::bluesbrother:

Now Thats Heavy..Hummm gotta ROLL that one A Round!:rotf: