IGNORED

New Venture Bracelets

Dano

Venture bracelets for the ladies (OK, maybe some of you guys, too!!LOL) are now available in the Classifieds under the "Everything Else" listing. These are made by hand by my wife and use all quality material (glass beads, sterling silver, quality clasps, etc).

I've been trying to get her to do this for over a year now. Just in time for Christmas!!! However, due to the time involved in "building" each one custom for the new owner, orders need to be in soon for delivery by Christmas. Particulars in the Classifieds. You can also get a matching "1st Gen" or "2nd Gen" bracelet to go along with it. Most colors to match your bike or riding gear as close as possible.

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks Don, don't know how I didn't think of that.

Its called firstgenalzheimerforgetfulness disease......runs rampant in certain 1st gen riders. It usually begins as a slight drool, followed by a distaste for Dairy Queen and a sudden fondness for Similac. :stirthepot:

Its called firstgenalzheimerforgetfulness disease......runs rampant in certain 1st gen riders. It usually begins as a slight drool, followed by a distaste for Dairy Queen and a sudden fondness for Similac. :stirthepot:

and it ends with the Purchase of a 2nd Gen ?

:crying::crying::crying: :whistling::whistling: :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

and it ends with the Purchase of a 2nd Gen ?

:crying::crying::crying: :whistling::whistling: :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

No, it actually STARTS with the purchase of a 2nd gen. You know, everything begins to move slower, thats the reason for the similac, the notepads to remember things, wistfully looking at your pics of the 1st gen you used to own..................

No, it actually STARTS with the purchase of a 2nd gen. You know, everything begins to move slower, thats the reason for the similac, the notepads to remember things, wistfully looking at your pics of the 1st gen you used to own..................

Oh, i got i all wrong. Thanks Dan for the quick Explanation ....

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

• 2 weeks later...
dan those would go over big ay the 09 rally. :2133:

Venture bracelets for the ladies (OK, maybe some of you guys, too!!LOL) are now available in the Classifieds under the "Everything Else" listing. These are made by hand by my wife and use all quality material (glass beads, sterling silver, quality clasps, etc).

I've been trying to get her to do this for over a year now. Just in time for Christmas!!! However, due to the time involved in "building" each one custom for the new owner, orders need to be in soon for delivery by Christmas. Particulars in the Classifieds. You can also get a matching "1st Gen" or "2nd Gen" bracelet to go along with it. Most colors to match your bike or riding gear as close as possible.

Thanks,

Dan

maybe your wife could take custom orders. can she spell goldwing. lol. seriously if she is going to bring some things to the 09 rally in the vendor area. what she does'nt have maybe she could make on site or people could order what they would want the bracelet to say. how about matching necklaces? just feeding in some ideas. bill :cool10: :2133:

We plan on bringing some samples, not just limited to Venture stuff. Waaayyyyy too much stuff to bring to build bracelets there, I'd have to bring the Durango to haul it all. Plan on taking orders and then shipping them to the folks. You know, working on that vendor thing. She can do anything with the bracelets as far as design, I'll have her send me some pics of some of her designs. One thing I'll say, these ain't the cheap ones! Most of them use Swarovski crystal, REAL glass beads and 100% Sterling Silver. She's building a double bracelt for a lady that's gonna come in around 90 bucks she told me. SHe's actually only making a few bucks on the Venture bracelets, it takes some time to put these together. That's why I do electrical work on the side, the hourly pay is a h**l of a lot better!

Thanks for the suggestions though, Bill. 'Preciate it.

Dan