IGNORED

Clutch Fluid Change

thelonegray

I sincerly recommend downloading the Shop Manual here and read it, before tackling a Job, even when one is familiar with the Procedures. There are a Lot of small Hints in the Manuals which make Life easier. Also, it's no Fault to read what the Engineers suggests just to be on the safe Side. I admit that there are Errors in the Manual(like the wrong synchronizing Pattern) but most of them are very minor and if one is not sure, we can answer almost any Question.

I was wiping down my Venture tonight, but I looked underneathe the left rear cylinder and did not see the valve. I don't really need to change fluid yet, but just curious where exactly it is. Maybe I did not look good enough.

Actually yes, I did go out and shoot that just a few minutes ago just to post here, now! Nothing is too good for friends, right? When I had a clutch issue out in Utah a couple members(Condor, and Utadventure) here broke their typing fingers to help me, and one of those guys (Dave)opened his garage and supper table to me, and gave immeasurable amounts of help in fixing it. So, there we are, my small attempt at returning help! I'm pleased I could do it.

Bob,

Thank you so much for posting that video. I did not ride to work today, for it was drizzling a little this morning. When I get home, the clutch bleeder valve should not be hard to find.

:bighug:

I see you're a ham too, missed seeing you in other ham related threads