IGNORED

How many miles did you put in for 2008?

Mariner Fan

Bought my bike on October of 2005. I average 8k per year. Would be more except for this pesky job and the honey do list.

Don't get me wrong, I like my job. If a person has to have a job this is a good one to have. Now as far as my Honey goes, I still can't figure out why she married me. Sometimes I thing she can't figure it out either....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought my bike on October of 2005. I average 8k per year. Would be more except for this pesky job and the honey do list.

Don't get me wrong, I like my job. If a person has to have a job this is a good one to have. Now as far as my Honey goes, I still can't figure out why she married me. Sometimes I thing she can't figure it out either....

Same here. On all counts. Bought mine in May of 2006.

Probably only 3-4k, don't get to ride to work like ya'll do!! AND, my sidework and family stuff have kept it garaged, too. Jethroish, we will welcome you next year, of course you're gonna have to lead us on a couple of rides down there!!

Dan

Not enough, but with the new baby it is hard to find time to ride. When he gets a little older maybe more riding but for now I will live with the plan of a riding/rafting trip in the summer to BC for a week. So far the wife is on board with me going and I have missed rafting for a couple of years so my time is due to get my feet wet.