IGNORED

Move me to the “Have” column…

Albino Rhino

Sorry to hear of your accident but very glad your injuries were minor. I am the safety officer for my Star group. May I have your permission to reprint your post on our site? We have had three accidents in our group in the past few months and I am using every opportunity to remind my folks to protect themselves.

Thanks

Bill:12101:

Glad that you are ok.

I too made the list a couple of weeks ago. Hit oil while entering a entrance ramp that is curved her at home. Bike was slipping out from under me before I knew what was happening. I always wear my helmet, gloves, Joe Rocket jacket and Draggin jeans. Road rash galore on the Right side of bike, I was fine. Jacket has signs of rash on the right sleeve, and the jeans have the denium removed from the knee and hip area, but the kevlar worked just as advertised!

Sorry to hear of your accident but very glad your injuries were minor. I am the safety officer for my Star group. May I have your permission to reprint your post on our site? We have had three accidents in our group in the past few months and I am using every opportunity to remind my folks to protect themselves.

Thanks

Bill

Hi, Bill:

I missed this yesterday. Yes, by all means you (anyone) may repost this for educational purposes--my reason for posting my experience.

Glad that you are ok.

I too made the list a couple of weeks ago. Hit oil while entering a entrance ramp that is curved her at home. Bike was slipping out from under me before I knew what was happening. I always wear my helmet, gloves, Joe Rocket jacket and Draggin jeans. Road rash galore on the Right side of bike, I was fine. Jacket has signs of rash on the right sleeve, and the jeans have the denium removed from the knee and hip area, but the kevlar worked just as advertised!

Happy to hear you are unscathed! Until someone comes up with a crystal ball that works, I'll keep wearing my gear. :thumbsup2:

Oh, man, Mike! That pretty trike trashed! :scared: :crying:

Yep, trash. The insurance company totaled it (thank you!) and we settled on the trike this afternoon. About an hour later the settlement $$ bought a new '08 GW Motortrike, pearl white. :mo money:Tomorrow, Brother-n-law is riding it home for me. :banana:(wrist is still wrapped up)

And I thought it fitting to name it "Albino Rhino II" :p