IGNORED

1/4 mile time on RSTD

Guest Angus

a friend and me ran our bike at a harley drag meet, and we were running 8.7 sec@ 78mph in the 1/8 mile. i had a '01 venture with a dyna 3000 ign box and dan had a '05 rstd with kromewerks mufflers and opened air box and dyna 3000 ign box. i wish i knew what it did in the 1/4 mile. we both had pretty good reaction times and was within a few thousandth of a sec to each other in about 7 runs. i won a hundred dollar gift cert. from the harley shop bt 1 thousandth of a sec. :hurts:

a friend and me ran our bike at a harley drag meet, and we were running 8.7 sec@ 78mph in the 1/8 mile. i had a '01 venture with a dyna 3000 ign box and dan had a '05 rstd with kromewerks mufflers and opened air box and dyna 3000 ign box. i wish i knew what it did in the 1/4 mile. we both had pretty good reaction times and was within a few thousandth of a sec to each other in about 7 runs. i won a hundred dollar gift cert. from the harley shop bt 1 thousandth of a sec. :hurts:

WOW. Don! with a $100.00 gift certificate, at a Harley shop, you could buy a "do-rag", or a "coffee cup", a bumper sticker, or some other "overpriced logo"!

lol

congrats, man!

just jt:backinmyday::crackup::crackup::stickpoke: