IGNORED

Anorher 25 years

sleepy2

Since the wife wanted something DIFFERENT for our 25th I waited to the last minute(nothing new) and had her follow me to drop off truck at repair shop and took me to bike shop in town(called ahead to get them to go along) to pick-up a part.Before we left home she informed me that she will probably be laid-off in Dec. so DON'T spend any money??????????????OOPS!!! So my old helmet box was brought out for her and of course she thought it was a new helmet. Had to remind her after she thanked me (boys thought she would cry) that we had to take it BACK because she and I would be laid-off for a few months---bet you guessed what her answer was!!! Then she told me that she didn't buy me anything because we didn't have any extra money after redoing renovation on livingroom so I just figured OK maybe later. Nope !!! Waited untill Sat, and boys took us to Brantford for supper and after desert wife went to go to ladiesroom and got down on her knee and handed a box to me(rather fast so noone would see her) and asked me to remary her----I said no but reconsidered really fast before I got hit. Rest of the night went really well as there was asupprise party waiting. All in all it was great and ready for another 25.

My wife and I renewed our vows on our 25th, of course she wasnt in on it till she got to the church under false pretenses, and was she ever surprised, she cried and said it was the most romantic thing I ever did for her, had about 50-60 people in on it including some of the original wedding party and our kids............I could do no wrong for a long time..................aint life great:dancefool:, we are going on 35 years come January.

Very nice,,,,and in Brantford huh? we could have crashed the party and helped out a lot.:whistling:

You sure is lucky, that she asked you again,, after 25 years!!!!! wow!!!:happy65:

God bless you for another 25 and may the roads all be smooth and with a great destination.

Really,,,,I didn't think the Phanthom Wife looked that old.