IGNORED

Winter has arrived

renate

[ATTACH]22892[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]22893[/ATTACH]

jse_DSCF1134.jpgyeap, Winter has arrived. Maybe not for some of you yet, or perhaps never for others, all depends on where you live I guess, however, it has arrived for me. I was on the way to Renton WA with my big rig , driving thru Billings Montana ,when I got the supprise visit of a foot of snow. I don't scare easily but I knew this was nothing to fool around with. Blowing snow (30 mile an hr winds), made it very hard to see anything. I'm happy to report that I made my destination. Just not looking forward to my return trip to Minneapolis, which brings me right back through that mess. Well, to all of you, STAY WARM, BUNDLE UP, WINTER IS HERE!!!:97:

What happend to global warming? I thought we would get more ride time?? As good as it is for my work I am not looking forward to snow this year since I have the bike now. Oh well I cant stop it just hope it doesnt last long. Good luck on your trip back becareful.

Guest ezornes

As summer comes to a screeching halt, it is time to get the V-Max Snowmobile out of summer hibernation, just as one riding season another begins I LOVE IT>

Snow thats deep is just as good as a bright 80 degrere sunny day.

Try snowmobiling with friends, its just as good as motorcycling and no cages to worry about . maybe:guitarist 2: a tree or two ,or deer .

80 degrees here today and 80 forecast for tomorrow, looks like more riding to be done.:sun:

Happy thanksgiving to all the Canucks.

Ian

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes, but the salt in the wound thing..........ya gotta work on that one....:crying:

Heres the look out at my condo parking lot webcam, ....it doesnt look like global warming where I am sitting!!!:crying: http://24.72.54.92:8081

Brian

We have about 4 inches of the white crap. :depressed: What's the chances of a Canuck getting a permanent job in the USA? :smile5: Every fall I wish I could move about 1000 - 1200 miles south. I absolutely hate our cold snowy winters.

c,mon down. they,re hiring in minnesota and our jan/feb are absolutely tropical