IGNORED

MAC Muffleer sound bite

OK, I thought I'd post this AVI bite of what the MAC's sound like on my '83. It's a little better than the first. I was originally looking at Sept. as a date to start another list, but figured what the heck. So if anyone want's to be added, and we get another group put together, I'll put in another order when we hit the magic number of 10 or more.... I'll have to check with MAC on pricing since it's been a while and edit this post with the details. See below....

OK, I heard back from MAC and the group pricing will be the same. To make things easy it'll be $225 sitting on your doorstep.... unless you live north of the boarder, then It's $235. The break out is $195 plus shipping. So if anyone would like to get in on this go-around's list of 10 feel free to chime in. As soon as we get ten we'll start working gathering the funds together and placing the order. The last time around it went off with out a hitch so I don't see much of a problem since we have all that experience..... :whistling:

You can also follow the link in the first post to get an idea of what they'll sound like. From all the reports I got back from the first group we hit a home run.....:)

#1 CALPERIN

#2 Cdnlouie

#3 TJON

#4 tiny84

#5 HI TRUCK GUY

#6 Vicco27

#7 Backroads

#8 Richard

#9 PEIslander

#10 kbert777

I bought a set from Condor from the first lot,let me tell you these mufflers are great, talk about sweet now these babies are sweet.The sound is awesome makes the V-4 stand out in a crowd.At red lights the mufflers are rumbling at idle and give it a slight throttle baby people will look .And when you full throttle the beast - letting it do what it does best ,it makes a sound no bike around and you will get heads turning for sure.Make Note: these are not like HD muffler sound. These mufflers has the deep tone as to say don't mess with me!

Plus I went in and cleaned out my exhaust chamber which allowed more air flow, oh baby the sound is unreal with these Mac mufflers

unlease the BEAST .

Don't pass this up,you will reget it later on.Condor is cutting out the middle man,he's getting these at cost from the MFG and you won't find these anywhere else for this price.Check around and price the muffler's for the First Gen. that is if you can find any.

Condor is not doing this for the money ,but for the Venturerider family .Your thinking?? its too good to be true.ITS GOOD AND ITS TRUE.

Sorry Condor din't mean to butt in,just wanted to let folks know .Get the best from the best.

buddy

Hey Condor,

Hows the muffler order coming along? Just wanted to see how things are going on your end.

Figured once folks find out that your making another order on Mac mufflers you would be ordering them pretty soon.

buddy

got 99vstar venture will mufflers fit mine ??? if so put me down ,,ship to ontario canada???:322::whistling:

Sorry Ghosst, These fit 1stGens only. I checked to see if they made anything for 2ndGens, but they don't.

Hey Condor, Hows the muffler order coming along?

I've been listing thsoe members that are interested in the first post Buddy. So far we have 4.

• 2 weeks later...
OK, I thought I'd post this AVI bite of what the MAC's sound like on my '83.....

Boy, I wish I had had some kinda recorder on the bike on Saturday. Took on 3 bagged out Harleys on a long, hard canyon pull. Those pipes turned heads as I went by. 1st Genners better get onboard before the offer runs out!!

DJ

:mo money:

Went to the sound bite was able to see the video but could not get any sound it said i needed different application, loaded one of them but am not sure how to apply so i can hear the sound bite,, i have an imac g5,, any help would be appreciated, thanks