IGNORED

Cheep vs. Cheap for future reference

Two Tone White

CHEEP

cheep (chhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/emacr.gifp)n. A faint, shrill sound like that of a young bird; a chirp.

intr.v. cheeped, cheep·ing, cheeps To make a faint, shrill sound or sounds; chirp.

[Imitative.]

cheephttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifer n.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

cheep Noun

the short weak high-pitched cry of a young bird

Verb

to utter a cheep [imitative]

Collins Essential English Dictionary 2nd Edition 2006 © HarperCollins Publishers 2004, 2006

CHEAP

Main Entry: 2cheap Function:adjective Date:1509 1 a: purchasable below the going price or the real value b: charging or obtainable at a low price c: depreciated in value (as by currency inflation) 2: gained or done with little effort 3 a: of inferior quality or worth : tawdry , sleazy b: contemptible because of lack of any fine, lofty, or redeeming qualities

:grandpa:

Weather correct or knot, you should allways use the wright words!

(Just throwing gas on the flame of the uber word user!):rotf:

(note, I don't know how to get those double dots above the U that would make it correct!)

NOT a flame, just going with the flow. Enjoyed the cheap-cheep post.

Peace and happy riding

(note, I don't know how to get those double dots above the U that would make it correct!)

Umlaut Über

Using Key Combinations

• Hold down the ALT or MAC key while typing the number.
    Mac IBM
    Ä 128 142
    ä 138 132
    Ö 133 153
    ö 154 148
    Ü 134 154
    ü 159 129
    ß 167 225

I must be missing the point here somewhere...... HUH????????????????

:confused07::confused07::confused07::confused07::confused07::confused07::confused07::confused07:

Ah...let's see.. Two Tone has been taking so much flack, kidding around, and questionable retorts that he's resorted to using the very obnoxious giant head.. to give everyone who's responded a big giant razzzzzzzberry.. There does that help???

Ah...let's see.. Two Tone has been taking so much flack, kidding around, and questionable retorts that he's resorted to using the very obnoxious giant head.. to give everyone who's responded a big giant razzzzzzzberry.. There does that help???

Condor, you crack me up. I enjoy reading your responses.

For everyone else, who "doesn't get it; Huh; and the point is; and am I missing something here..." - here's the deal: I thought I had a pretty good understanding of the English language and thought that something inexpensive might be called CHEAP, but I observed all sorts of stuff for sale on this board which was described as CHEEP and people using the word CHEEP when describing how things were made. So, not knowing everything - I looked it up figuring I was missing an alternative spelling. Once I found the answers, I thought I'd share. You're welcome. Oh, and also to the guys who have the problems spelling... not sure about your computer but mine give me a red line under a questionable word so I can take a second look at it before I hit send.

Now with respect to the big giant head, I always wondered what it should be used for so I thought "what the hell" let me be dangerous and give it a shot. A CHEEP shot.

And lastly, what you described as flack really doesn't bother me at all. It's only a computer you know. I'm thinking there are bigger worries in the world than chat room banter.

Here's a little head for you since the big giant one was apparently over the top:

:rasberry:

Ride safe.