IGNORED

Venture cover

frankc

When I first bought my bike I didn't have a place to store it inside so I bought the Yamaha cover (STR-4XYDX-CV-R1) a bit expensive but fit perfectly and did a very good job of protecting the bike in all types of Weather....just don't plan to take it along its a bit bulky....I have yet to get it back into the pouch it came in.

I also bought a travel half cover from Cruiser Customizing that is great for those trips away from home.

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/detail.cfm?model_ID=42&Category_ID=9&manufacturer_ID=254&product_ID=21587&sblid_name=Ultraguard_UltraGard__Touring_____Cover___Black_for_Yamaha_Royal_Star_Venture_

Keith

I bought mine at WalMart. I think it was the XL universal size, but it fit like a glove. I had to lower the antennas, but I'm sure that's the same with any cover. I think I paid a whole $20 for it.

Same here, for the price it's very hard to beat those ones

:thumbsup2:

And I got both of ours from Ebay. If thats they way you want to go just enter the venture section from here and there are a couple of differant places that sells covers.

For me the closet place to buy was Canadian Tire and it was close to 80 bucks....just a little too steep for me when I could get one for half the price and a little better as well off of ebay.

With a lot of bikes to cover I buy lots of covers. The last one came off Ebay HERE . I little lighter material than a few others I've picked up, but only time will tell. It's designed to fit an RSV, but they will fit the 1stGens also. Price is right and service and shipping were good.

I bought mine at WalMart. I think it was the XL universal size, but it fit like a glove. I had to lower the antennas, but I'm sure that's the same with any cover. I think I paid a whole $20 for it.

DITTO!!! Plus it comes with a handy storage bag, it is machine washable, and it has the hooks on the bottom to run a cable lock through.:happy34: