IGNORED

Enforcement on Dragon?

frankd

Next week we'll be riding the Dragon with some friends. Barb and I have ridden it 4 times, and our friends aren't all that aggressive in corners, but a while back there was a lot of talk about enforcing the speed limit etc. We'll be riding in the middle of the week. Have there been a lot of police on the Dragon lately??

Frank D.

Next week we'll be riding the Dragon with some friends. Barb and I have ridden it 4 times, and our friends aren't all that aggressive in corners, but a while back there was a lot of talk about enforcing the speed limit etc. We'll be riding in the middle of the week. Have there been a lot of police on the Dragon lately??

Frank D.

You bettcha, Last time I was there about every sixth or seveth vehicle was Law enforcement. 35 MPH strickly enforced.

When I rode it in late June I do not recall checking the speed gague, there was so much traffic but it all went smoothly. As far leo's we only saw one or two all week and they were on surrounding highways. We did encounter several tour buses and two logging trucks that morning. Just ride what is comfortable for you and watch your mirrors if you see a crotch rocket comming, move over they are not called donor bikes for nothing. We had several pass us that morning. Enjoy!!!

Roy:bighug:

A bunch of us were there in June saw a few LEOs on Wed. We were going pretty slow had two bikes two up and a Harley that, well.... not gonna stir the pot. Traffic was light. It was great. By the way, we are all LEOs anyway.

Edited by 1sttenor
Just more info.