IGNORED

Passenger Arm Rest ?

Anyone have any contacts about arm rest for the passenger? My wife loves to ride, but wants to be able to rest her arms more comfortably. Any links would be helpful.

Thanks to everyone's help on the communitations system, backrest, luggage racks, and etc. I've asked for in the past. They have been very helpful. Thanks again, :) johnnyp

Anybody know of any place that may have 1st generation passenger armrests?? I've been keeping my eye on EBAY and searching the net. Yesterday my wife fell asleep not once but twice while riding around, scared her pretty good each time she woke up. Might have to pull the hunting safety harness out and strap her to the bike but I don't think she will like that much.

Steve

With a trunk behind, a driver back-rest in front and surrounded by armrests the passenger is trapped in a very precarious position in case of any unfortunate occurence. I love my wife, I don't think I want her trapped back there! :confused24:No coffe holders, no TV, no fridge..... I know, such hardships, but that's why it's called motorcycling rather than couch-potatoing.:doh:

Anybody know of any place that may have 1st generation passenger armrests?? I've been keeping my eye on EBAY and searching the net. Yesterday my wife fell asleep not once but twice while riding around, scared her pretty good each time she woke up. Might have to pull the hunting safety harness out and strap her to the bike but I don't think she will like that much.

Steve

I too am looking for arm rests if anyone can point steve and i to some we'd both appreciate it. Thanks!

With a trunk behind, a driver back-rest in front and surrounded by armrests the passenger is trapped in a very precarious position in case of any unfortunate occurence. I love my wife, I don't think I want her trapped back there! :confused24:No coffe holders, no TV, no fridge..... I know, such hardships, but that's why it's called motorcycling rather than couch-potatoing.:doh:

Gee, you mean there's adapters for coffee holders tv's and a fridge too!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Sometimes being confined is better. If you take a spill you don't want your significant other to go flying/dragging down the road !!