IGNORED

Any of you lop eared target rippin varmints shootin one of these shooters?

cowpuc

Just noticed this,, 230 bucks for a full on, high cap Double/Single action 5" 9mm brand new!! Comes with 2 15 round mags.. Good looking shooter for the money as it appears.. I have friends with "SDS" products (none myself) and they seem to do pretty dog gone good although the one varmint who grabbed a 1911 45 SDS found out it cant handle flat nose 200 grain Lake City reloads like my Gen 3 loves.. Thinking it may need the chamber ramped or something.. This would be one of my concerns with something like this little shooter,, wondering if it will handle a huge plethora of ammo like the 92F's do? Anyone one got any input?

Here's the shooter:

https://www.classicfirearms.com/sds-imports-zigana-m16-sa-da-semi-automatic-pistol-9mm-15rd-5-barrel-black/?trk_msg=QVMNT0SB37FKVBLKOB4AMS2U6G&trk_contact=O39C9PCUPIIH5IC9PMRN4RACIO&trk_sid=AQQE9718OGNERLPS2R7GC2Q448&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fwww.classicfirearms.com%2fsds-imports-zigana-m16-sa-da-semi-automatic-pistol-9mm-15rd-5-barrel-black%2f&utm_campaign=20200512ZiganaM16&utm_content=Secondary

Most Milspec 1911s will not reliably feed anything but FMJ round nose or hard ball lead round nose. Truncated cone or flat nose or semi wad cutters will hang on the very short and steep feed ramp.

I can't look at the link from work so I'll check it out later. I'm always looking for affordable, reliable 9mm or .45 acp heaters!

Cheeses; maybe we're having a BAD night, but that weapon does NOT appear very good looking?

Also guessing it may feel top heavy, but again judging on a single foto is pretty much useless.

Still not a good looking gun, in our opinion.

Rgds, WRIDR

It's expensive but after buying a used Sig Sauer P226 9mm (the Navy Seal handgun) from a coworker, I wouldn't want anything else. I did buy another from a coworker, a Stainless Steel Smith and Wesson Model 639 just because it was SS I suppose. I would be willing to sell that one. It's nice but not as likeable as the Sig.