IGNORED

Thanks for coming to Orlin's Mat,Day

OrlinEngh

I would like to say Thankyou to all that came and made it another great time. Great company, it just dont get anybetter.

We even got some maintence done. Thanks to Rick for getting the neck bearings tightened up and a Thanks to Gary for the leveling links and the help getting them in, and a Thanks to Flying Fool for all of his hard work getting that bolt out.

And Ken for leading the group back and getting everyone in place for Steve's suprise birthday party. HAPPY 60TH Steve.

Sure hope everyone had as good as time as Sharon and me and we will miss you all untill the next time we get to see each other.

Put it on your calendars for next year June 27th 2015 we will be doing it again.

Thanks again and :bighug:to all from Sharon and Me

Orlin and Sharon, I know I told you but I can not express how grateful I am first to call you both my friend and how great it was to spend the time at your MD. As always you both go way beyond to make sure we all enjoy ourselves and are such gracious hosts. Those that have never made it up to your place are missing out and those of us that have been lucky enough to be there are blessed. Thank You both so much. :clap2::clap2:

Thanks for the birthday wishes and party, I didn't even catch a whiff that Sharon's "illness" was part of the surprise. Thanks much to Orlin and Sharon for again going out of their way to make Kathy and I feel welcome. Had a blast riding the hills and valleys again. Was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones as well. Thanks to Gary and Candy for the morning coffees and to the rum balls from Jeff (whew!!). Thanks to the big guy in red (Rick she must have meant big hearted) for helping me with my radio problem, it works great now. Looking forward to the next time we can all (or some of us or even new friends) can get together again!

Thank you Orlin and Sharon for hosting this event. A great time was had by all.

You were over the top with great food and great rides and great friendship.

We just need a new person in charge of weather ....... :rasberry: It was an interesting night to be in a tent.

My cousin wants so say Thankyou for all of us stoping in at the Blackhawk Grill we are her first Motorcycle group to stop and eat. And the owners of the Blue Goose hope that we all come back again I told them we will be back there again.

The weather was good to bad the rain coming in it made for a early day on Sunday was looking forward to some chicken from Rockton.

Sharon says there was alot of beer left maybe we should have another get together, I said sure allways like to see our Venture rider family. and that way we can have the bonefire we didnt get to have Saturday night.

Oriln

NO, THANK YOU!!!!

I have never been to your place and felt like a stranger or even a guest. :thumbsup2: You make me part of your family from the begining, and for that I can not thank you enough. :bowdown:

And you sure know how to pick FANTASTIC roads for the rides! :photographing: And your Park like area you have, you may want to keep it a secret so the state doesn't take it and turn it into a state park!!! :whistling:

Thanks again!

Bryan