Venturous Randy

It sure does appear that PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome), is pretty bad this year, given some of the posts that needed to be deleted or locked. Surely, there is something interesting and fun that we can talk about.

On another forum that I occasionally go to, and it is not motorcycle related, it has come down to about the only thing that is discussed is the G & P words. I come here for fun, entertainment and to learn things and occasionally be able to help others.

There are some really great people on this forum and I really do appreciate having this site available. If you feel you must discuss or argue about those topics, I guarantee you that there are MANY forums out there that would absolutely welcome you aboard. :confused24:

RandyA

Variety is the spice of life. The reason I come to this forum is for the differing topics, views and backgrounds you get from this international group. It's refreshing to hear form our friends all around the world.

If we cut out all of the non-motorcycle Threads, these would have to go:

blizzard in the midwest

getting sleepy

views no comments

whats your price of gas

merrychristmas freebird and moderators......

i really hate typing... this is from the first page of todays threads and i didnt even get halfway down the page. and clearly half are non motorcycle related... take blizzard in the midwest...Who, besides tx2Sturgis has a bike capeable? of riding in snow??? and who is crazy enough to do so? Sorry Brian....:whistling:

This variety is why most of us come here.

The tech info is readily available elsewhere.

Hot topics like politics don't belong here. but for someone to start adding to the list

is unacceptable.

just my 2 cents.

chabicheka,

Responces like that will merely drive membership away.

There is no constructive purpose for it.

same goes for the "No comment" etc. crowd

Some people take things as a joke and some people don't. Kind of like when you are dealing with the ........more common reference to PMS.

To me, what makes this site so good is everything is not all about motorcycles. When I am with my motorcycle buddies, we talk about things other than motorcycles.

RandyA