IGNORED

"Blacked out" my headlights

SilvrT

Rick can you give me some info on the LEDs you have there please? I think those would be a great add on to my V-Strom as well. I have LEDs for added tail lighting on the V-Strom so those in white or amber would be great upfront.

Oooooh and are you going to the Abbotsford bike show in January?

:mo money:

Kevin, I bought those at a local store in Metrotown mall. Can't recall the name of it but they have tons of "farkle" for cars such as that. The strips are the kind with the lights angled ... designed so you can put them along your headlights and the light beam faces forward. You can also cut them to length. Think I paid appx $50 for the 2 of them.

Not sure yet about the bike show... I haven't been there for about 3 years so maybe I will this year. Are you going?

Kevin, I bought those at a local store in Metrotown mall. Can't recall the name of it but they have tons of "farkle" for cars such as that. The strips are the kind with the lights angled ... designed so you can put them along your headlights and the light beam faces forward. You can also cut them to length. Think I paid appx $50 for the 2 of them.

Not sure yet about the bike show... I haven't been there for about 3 years so maybe I will this year. Are you going?

Yes I am going over for Saturday/Sunday. With the V-Strom to play with I will have a new outlook toward the toys. I have ruled out a new Venture or Goldwing so just after the "farkle".