IGNORED

pecan coffee fro Texas

BIG TOM

At the 2012 International rally in NY, someone from Texas gave me a bag of pecan coffee...I have a great memory, its just short ..Can't recall who gave it to me......well, I HID the coffee and drank it as if it was made of gold on special occasions....Sad to say, its gone........:bawling:Can the person who gave me the bag tell me where it came from as I don't have the original bag anymore and would like to find out where I can order some ......:usa:

hi big tom

i have to admit, it was i who gave you the coffee. the texas pecan coffee is from a grocery store down here called h.e.b. you can only buy it at their bigger stores that have a " healthy living section in it ". never tryed the the cowhill express coffee. (but i'll give it a try ). sent me your mail address and i'll send you some.

reguards

don c.

hi big tom

i have to admit, it was i who gave you the coffee. the texas pecan coffee is from a grocery store down here called h.e.b. you can only buy it at their bigger stores that have a " healthy living section in it ". never tryed the the cowhill express coffee. (but i'll give it a try ). sent me your mail address and i'll send you some.

reguards

don c.[/quote

Don, pm sent....I love this group...:dancefool:

Tom & Bob:

HEB has a website where you can order the pecan coffee.

http://www.hebshopping.com/product.php?productid=73&cat=8&page=1

Don:

I also received a bag from you and have become a fan of the coffee. I went to the H.E.B. website and found the above coffee. I have tried some local pecan coffees, but they are nowhere near as good as the coffee you gave to me.

I am going to order a bag of this coffee, I hope they ship to New York!

Jim

hi jim

thanks for posting the h.e.b. web site. sounds like a deal for a 2-pound bag ($17.99 ) the texas pecan coffee i buy is from an outside vendour that supplies it in bulk @ $9.99 a pound to h.e.b. i will have to try the h.e.b. store brand pecan coffee to check it out.

reguards

don c.

hi tom

your coffee is in today's mail, i've included bob's coffee in your box also. but once it leaves my hands :confused24: thats between you and bob. :rotf: lol i've also put in a small sample bag of a texas pecan coffee from a company called indenpendence coffee co. out of brenham,texas. www.independencecoffee.com it's called Madalyn's Backyard Pecan. not sure if i like it as well as the other. brenham is also home to our blue bell ice cream, the perffered ice cream of the houston bunch. hope ya'll are fairing well from the little strom called " sandy ".

best reguards

don c.

• 3 weeks later...

ok just a update for all you texas pecan coffee drinkers. as i said before h.e.b grocery store is where i purchase my supply of pecan coffee from. but the coffee i buy thru them is from an independent coffee roaster ( done right here in houston, texas ). their web site is www.lolacc.com, this is the coffee that i buy & you can see the pecan peices in it. the h.e.b. store brand pecan coffee is not the same, it has no pecan peices in it. just to let ya'll know there is a difference. right now i'am having some Pecan Maple Nut coffee that lolacc roast. my o my, that's good stuff.

best reguards to all

don c.

ok ok quite braging :no-no-no: we know it the best i would have my wife pick some up on her way to fort hood next week maple you say :confused24: i will get her to pick some of that up too when she visits her daughter i wont be going :confused07: but thats ok ill be :322::322::322::322::322::322::322::322: the whole time she is gone :whistling::cool10::cool10: