IGNORED

Great Roads in the UP

GG54172

Should be able to see Copper Habor from there too.

I went to Michigan Tech a few years ago,,,,, About 40 years.

Took my open water scuba dive in Copper Harbor on December 15. That waters cold even in the summer, Didn't think I'd ever have kids after that..

Your in beautiful contry. Enjoy the ride.

how come no one told me????????????? bummed.

:sign13:

We passed right thru Fife Lake last Sunday on the way to my hunting cabin, between Irons and Luther. I forgot you are in that area. We will be doing a fall color tour sometime around the end of September. Watch for the post a week or two ahead of time.

Looks like some nice riding up there in the North country. In a typical year when is the best riding season up there?

Looking at maybe taking the bike on a long road trip next year following U.S. 41 from here in GA up to Big Bay, MI to attend a wedding and maybe points north or west) after the wedding) depending on the actual date/season which I don't believe they have set yet. Will probably take Interstates around/thru any of the metro areas, looking forward to seeing some of the Great Lakes Region. Never been farther North than the Chicago area.

Have you seen the snow stick also? Show how deep the snow has been over the winters. I dont remember just where it is other north of Houghton on the way to Copper Harbor.

Enjoy the scenery up there.

Rick F.

So that others know what you are talking about...

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4075/4828386218_7c22f8f9ea.jpg